nineteen

Following the blow to his gut, Jackson falls to his knees, coughing violently from the surprise and the lungful of smoke he accidentally swallowed. "What the hell, Soph!?" He wheezes, clutching his stomach.

"You asshole." She spits, shaking her head at him, ignoring the looks from his brothers. "You really had me fooled, Teller."

"W-what?"

"Was Nevada really that uneventful? Or was the pussy too bad to fucking remember it!?"

"Pussy- what? Babe-" Sophia smacks his outstretched hand away, shoving him back down to his knees as she paces in front of him.

"You can tell me that you missed me, tell me that you love me but then you go and fuck around with some Cherry tart from Indian Hills!?"

"Baby-"

"I can't believe you." She whispers, clenching her jaw. "After everything- everything we've been through, Jackson, you go and do this."

"Soph."

She just shakes her head as she steps toward her Chevy and starts it up. She quickly pulls out into the street and speeds back to her house, needing to clear her head while Tig helps Jax to his feet.

"You're a slut." He states as he pushes him away. "After you went on and on about that girl, you-"

"Shut the fuck up, Tig." He wheezes back, coughing slightly as he steadies himself on his feet, holding onto a vertical I-beam. "It's a mistake, man. Shit like that happens all the goddamn time."

"I've seen the way she looks at you, Jackie." Chibs sighs. "Nothing but pure love."

"She doesn't-"

"Have you ever gotten your head outta your ass long enough to actually listen to what she's telling you!?" Bobby snaps. "Man, I've seen girls like that before and she's got eyes for no one but you."

"C'mon, man-"

"Go make this right." Chibs crosses his arms.

Jax takes in a deep breath before making his way to his bike. He starts it off then heads toward the house Sophia's been living in.

Meanwhile, Sophia's been driving for a while around town before she decides to return to the clubhouse, praying Jax isn't still there. She sees he isn't then marches right into the building, her pissed off attitude making her that much more hotter.

Her blue eyes land on Lip behind the bar and she smirks to herself.

Eye for an eye.

Right?

"Hey pretty lady." He greets, tossing a dish rag over his shoulder. "You're in here awful early. What's going on?"

"You busy right now?" She asks, drumming her fingers nervously against the bar top while she chews on her lip.

"Not at all, what's up?"

Sophia grabs his hand and pulls him back to a vacant dorm room, kicking the door shut behind them.

Soon, she's pressed back against the wall with a hand down her panties and a pair of lips against her neck. Lip sloppily moves his fingers in and out of her for a while before he decides to shove her shorts and panties down her long legs. He pushes her to the bed, stripping his clothes off on his way, his rough hands pulling her t-shirt off, leaving them both stark nude.

Lip flips her on her front, keeping her facing the wall as he slides a condom on then pushes into her without warning.

She hates every second of it.