The end

HARMONEY POV

" it's ok sis. My relationships ain't perfect either so I'm not gonna judge you as long as your getting close to being happy" Ashley said as I sat on the couch eating another pint of ice cream.

" I don't know ash. This is the second ring I fucked up and look at me now.. no man, no ring, no house. Just me , three kids, and this ice cream." I said shaking my head.

" girl you got me, and I don't have no kids" she laughed.

Suddenly someone started beating at the door.
Ashley grabbed her gun and walked up with no fear.

She opened the door and in came koi looking pissed.

" koi what the fuck" she yelled.

" money, rio just left from my house. Where my kids were. To start some shit about you!" He yelled.

" I didn't know he was gonna do that?!" I said shocked.

" what?! What you mean! You were marring him! A nigga not finna loose that that easy. You need to figure out what ever the fuck is going on because if he shows up to my house agin imma kill him." He was serious.

" I want you koi! I want you! I just don't want the lies, not being trusted, I just want you and the kids!" I said and I couldn't help but cry.

" I do too but I can't be with y'all if I can't be myself, I'm a street nigga, and I protect mine. Harmoney I would kill about you! Look this is the last Ime I'm doing this with you. If you serious about being with me you need to call rio and let him know. I'm buying a new house tomorrow because I'll be dammed if he show up twice." He turned around put a tiny box on the table then left. I looked at the box and it had my ring in it. I put it on and called rio.

" money?! Hey baby" he said and I almost cried agin.

" rio, I made my mind up. I can't be with you anymore. It's not right, it's not what I really want. I like you a lot but I love koi and that's where I wanna be. I'm sorry for all the waisted time but it's what I want." I said and he took a deep breath.

" well if that's what you want I can't stop you. I love you though money" he said and I had to hang up. I put my ring on and called koi.

" yea" it sounded like he was still driving.

" I told him I wanna be with you. I wanna be with you koi." I said looking at my ring.

" I'm coming to get you" he said then he hung up.

I waited outside for him so I could think.

He pulled up got out the car and walked up to me. He looked so upset.
He looked at me then kissed me. I waited so long for a kiss like that from him.

" you sure? Because harmoney I can't hurt no more" he said like he was about to cry.
"Yes I'm sure" I said and he hugged me tight.

" come on" we got in the car and he drove to his dads house.

" hey babies" I said to my kids.

" so they all you see" prince said

" must be" koi's dad said.

" we staying here till tomorrow and then in the morning we moving. Prince you going on a flight back home" he said and prince nodded.

**********
I woke up to an empty bed. I got my self together then looked for the kids.
It sounded like they were in the living room watching baby shit.

" baby girl you finally up" koi's dad said. And I nodded.

" ya boy over there" he pointed to the chair I loved sitting in. I looked over to see koi knocked out. I walked over to him and sat on the end of the couch. I felt him pulling me closer to him then he held me tight and went back to sleep.

I looked at my phone and seen koi post the same thing on all his social medias.

Kingkoi: My wife back so y'all leave me the fuck alone.

I fell asleep soon after.

****
" she done bro , respectfully. Just let her have her decision, I did when she was with you!" I heard through my sleep. I woke up to koi pissed agin.

He threw my phone on the couch and started walking back and forth.

I moved my leg a little and he stopped.

" you ok ?" He said looking at me.

" yea" I nodded my head.

" money I-... baby I paid for a house last night. It's about 30 minutes away from here. I already had people putting furniture in and food. I need you and the kids to go there. I'll be home later on but baby I gotta finish something." He said rubbing his head and handing me a key to the house.

" is it rio?" I asked.

" I promise imma try my best with him because he made you happy when I couldn't but all I can do is try. He's pushing it when I let him have his turn now he's getting out of hand." He sat next to me.

" just don't kill him koi please. KJ needs a parent. You wouldn't want our kids left with no parents" I said with hope.

" I'll try, but at the same time my kids not gonna be without they dad because of him. Baby just go to the house and don't worry about me. If you need anything my dad will help you and if you need me txt me." He said then he kissed me and gave me a hug.

Then he walked over to the kids and kissed everyone of them. Then headed out the door.

His dad sent me and the kids to our new house with a driver. The house was huge. Way bigger than the last one with a basement. I got out and went inside with the babies.

The inside was even better. Everything was how I liked it. I went straight to the master bedroom and got the kids ready to chill. This drama was exhausting so I put the babies to bed and went as well.

*****

I heard the shower running and woke up out my sleep. I walked in the bathroom and seen a pile of bloody clothes in the corner. I was scared to talk about and even more scared to know who's blood it was.

" koi" I said softly and I sat at the edge of our tub.

" baby?" He said while opening the shower curtain.

He looked perfect. Which was good and bad at the same time. I looked at him and he took a deep breath.

" I did what I could.... It's not him harmoney but there will be a funeral and we will be left alone" he said while running the water on his back.

From then on I never heard from Rio or any of his family agin. I tried to figure out who got hurt but I guess it's just a life lost.

Our life was amazing after that. The kids kept us peaceful and our family kept us together.