Stuck

Harmoney just sat on the tub and watched.

" you can go back to the party, I'll bring it out to you" she sook her head.

" it's ok it's not like I know anyone out there anyway." I kinda felt good that she rather sit with me.

" well you know Kim, Jason, and Rodney" I twisted the pipe open.
" yea but Kim is busy with everyone else and Jason and Rodney are your friends, feels like I'm here by my self." Mumbled.

" so how come you didn't leave with who you came with?" I felt for her earring.

" because he ran to work like usual.. I just wish I had someone to talk to" I screwed the pipe back on.

" I mean you can talk to me, despite what you fell about me I never lied to you and I never will" I rinsed  her earring off and handed it to her. She smiled.  Then she gave me a look.

" what.. how about this . What ever we talk about won't leave this room and I promise to tell you nothing but the truth." I put my hand on my chest.

" fine" we sat on the bed.
" so I like Jackson, he's a good dude, he says the right things and all but I don't like him like him .. ya know? Like I don't crave me some jackson. Then on top of that we do the same things over and over agin. I don't know if I'm just bored, or not in love." She shook her head.

" well I think you should do what makes you happier. If he doesn't  make you happy find someone who does. But don't sting him along like that. That's what's gonna hurt him especially from a girl like you" she looked up at me when I said the last
part.

" what is a girl like me" she looked at me and she looked soo good almost had me nervous.

" you know... your beautiful, I can tell you smart, your about your money, and when you care about someone you actually care. If I lost anyone like that I would be hurt too." She smiled a little and we just looked at each other. I slowly leaned in for a kiss and she started leaning in too until her phone started vibrating. She moved to her phone and I went to put my shirt back on kinda embarrassed.

" kim is looking for me" she got up and left the room.
I don't know why I'm so sprung off this girl.

I went back out and seen people leaving.

" money you think I can have my bachelorette party at your new spot." So this girl done went and got a new man and a new spot.
Harmoney nodded her head.
" you ready" harmoney asked me and I got up.
We went into my car.

" where you stay at now" I handed her my phone. She typed in an address and I can't believe where it took me. I pulled into my neighborhood to a house around the counter from mine.

" I literally live right around the corner over there" I pointed in the direction my house was in. She nodded her head.

" why you leave the apartment?" She unlocked her seatbelt.

" because I wanted something bigger and my closet was small as hell. You wanna see inside?" I was shocked she invited me in and I was not gonna pass up the opportunity.

I unlocked my seatbelt and we headed inside. Her house was a lot more open than mine and it had high ceilings. Everything on the first floor was white silver and dark blue.

" this looks like you" I said and she smiled.

" look this is my favorite part." We went upstairs to her room and she had a whole wall as a mirror. She also had a diamond chandelier. She had fluffy shit and soft shit everywhere.

" you really made it nice as hell." Her shit made my shit look like shit.

" yep and now kim wants all these strangers in my house messing up my stuff" she sat on her bed.

" so why you told her yes" I laughed.

" because them other girls not her friend like that so my house was the only option. I haven't even had my own party in here yet." She looked a little sad.

" so have a party then" I sat  next to her.
" and invite who? You and kim? That will be the saddest party ever.... I'm tired of talking about me. What's up with you? Who's ya new boo?"  She giggled.
" girl the last type of play I got was laying with you watching flash. Since that day I blocked kayla ass, and any every female after that was only tryna mess with me because of who i am. Them hoes don't want to know the real me" she looked confused.

" what you mean they only wanna mess with you because of who u are. I ain't never heard of or seen you until you stepped in the club." I like how she didn't know nothing about me.

" that's good you don't need to know all that yet." Her phone started ringing and her dudes picture popped up.

" imma catch you later" she rolled her eyes at the phone.

" damn you really ain't feeling bruh huh?" She shook her head no.
" I really thought you would be in love with him. He's like a golden boy compared to me." She tosses her phone on the other side of the bed.

" why you be doing your self like that? You and Jackson are two different dudes yes, but I think if you were to stop hoeing, and beating around the bush you would be a man that any girl would want" she looked at me and I looked at her. I leaned in for a kiss and she let me kiss  her. It started of basic then  it started to get passionate. I put my hand on the side of her neck and a soft moan slipped out her mouth. I started leaning in a little more and she rubbed her hand on my chest and gripped my shirt. I slowly ended up on top of her and in between her legs. Her phone started vibrating we ignored it.

She started moving my shirt up and then her phone vibrated a second time. I looked over while we were kissing and seen Jackson picture pop up. It got me pissed but I couldn't let it show.

I stopped and stood up.
" where you goin?" She gripped my shirt but I stopped her. 
" babygirl I want you really bad, trust me I do but I don't want you while you with him." I fixed my shirt.

" just pick what you want and hit me up if it's me" I went home and can't believe I didn't fuck her.