Wrong

I was pissed. I went straight in the house to change into some black clothes and shoes.

" baby you ok?" I took deep breaths as Harmoney spoke. I couldn't tell her what was going on because she would hate me. On the other hand I thought the kid was taken care of as in nonexistent.

" koi hello!" She yelled breaking my train of thought.

" something just came up that I gotta take care of that's all" I walked up to her, clinched my jaw then kissed her forehead.

" ok baby just be safe ok?" I could tell she knew something was up but arguing about it now would just stress her out and waist my time.
I gave her a hug then headed to my spot.

" someone please tell me how there was a whole kid walking around here with my face and nobody knew! How the fuck did that happen! Better yet how the duck does some pretty boy I shot in the basement get to them before me! Huh? Explain that shit!" I yelled to the niggas at the spot. I had all of them lined up.

" now this nigga playing with me because he think I know about the kid!" As I talked I was thinking of a plan. I knew exactly where kayla was because my dad put her there but I damn sure didn't know about no kid.

" Jason, kJ, y'all going with me, y'all gonna stay here and make sure shit good." I pointed to some workers.

" the rest of y'all are gonna be watching my house and my girl. If anything look outta pocket text me. Don't let her know y'all watching her cuz y'all gonna stree her the fuck out and my son not ready yet!" They nodded and we did as I said.

I went right to the address my dad sent me. The ride was silent but you could feel my anger.

" koi, dude what we gonna do about the kid?" Jason had a good question but I wasn't ready to address it yet.
I pulled up to a nice little house with mad trees. There was two cars in the driveway and I remember seeing one in Harmoneys driveway so I knew Jackson was there.

We all got out of the car but I was the only one that left the car. I was ok with going in on my own because I know what I'm capable of.

I reached to knock on the door but it was already open. I walked inside and instantly heard some weird ass music coming from straight ahead.
I followed it and seen kayla playing with a baby that had a full head of hair and looked just like me.

" kayla" I said as calmly as I could.
She turned around and looked confused as hell.

" koi? What the hell you doing here" she picked up the baby and looked around.

" where is jackson?" I needed to Handel him first.

" how you know jack?" I heard him walk in and seen a smile on his face.

" king koi! Glad to see you join us. I wanted them to see you suffer before you died." He laughed like a creepy person.

" umm what the fuck he talking about koi" kayla said moving closer to me. Kayla might be a hoe but when it comes to street shit she knows what side to be on.

" go in the room with the baby" I told her but never took my eyes off Jackson.

" how about the baby stays here, and koi stays here," he said lifting up his shirt showing of his little gun he probably got from some random dude off a corner.

" Koi I'm not leaving my baby" kayla looked at me.

" go Waite by the car" I gave her a look that she seen one to many times. She dropped her head, looked at her baby then cried her way to my car.

" so what is it koi, you or your beautiful baby girl, because sadly my sister is gone and no one seems to care." I could hear the hurt in his voice.