Chill

As soon as koi left Jackson called agin. At this point he was getting annoying.

" hey baby, I just got off. You made it home safe?" He was putting baby oil on his body and as we talked I was comparing him to koi in my head. He looked good but koi looked good good. Jackson was so play by play but koi was a mystery. Jackson is a yes man but I feel like koi would put me in my place.

Koi POV

I woke up and did my hygiene. I went straight to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. I was about to go back upstairs until I heard some banging on my door.
I open the door and seen an angry kim.
" the hell you banging on my door for" she looked and my body but quickly caught her self.

" he in here " I was confused as fuck.

" girl what the fuck you talking about" she rolled her eyes.

" where the fuck is Jason cheating ass" I had to think of something quick.

" he handling something for me  chill out with all that yelling and shit in my house." She walked in and started looking for him.

" of course yo hoe ass tryna save him" this bitch was really trying me.

I called Jason because I was about to kill him and his girl.
" yoooo" he answered.
" nigga come get yo bitch out my crib. She running up in here like this ha shit calling me out my name and shit. You better Handel her ass before I do" I hung up knowing he was gonna be on his way. He knew I didn't play this shit especially from a bitch that ain't mine.

" all y'all do is fuck with y'all hoe asses" she yelled in my direction.
I was so close to snapping on her ass.
I grabbed my phone agin.
" hello"
" Harmoney can you please come get your friend out of my house. Pleaseeee I'm really trying not to go off on her but she yelling and shit and I just woke up." I balled my fist trying to control myself.
" I'm common" she hung up.

Less than two minutes later Harmoney walked threw my door and I didn't even mind that she didn't knock.

" kim come on!" She stood by the door hoping kim would listen to her.
" no Jason hoe ass cheating and this nigga tryna cover for him." She got close to me then Harmoney got i front of me.

" kim just come to my house. This ain't got nun to do with koi" kim looked confused

" so you on these niggas sides. You supposed to be my friend. This nigga was laying with you but getting his dick sucked behind your back and you gonna help him." Kim shook her head. Now it was too late for her. I grabbed hat and dragged her out my house. I left the door open because Harmoney was still here and went to my room.

I heard someone come up the stairs and was really getting tired of kim ass. When they came in my room it was Harmoney. I looked at her then looked at my phone.

" she just gonna go home, I don't want they mess at my house either" she said and I just nodded my head.
" your house is nice" she said it all nervous but I really wasn't in the mood. I nodded my head agin.

" well since you don't want me here imma just leave." She mumbled and started heading out. It's not that I want her to leave I was just mad.

" Harmoney.. you can chill if you want. I'm just really not in the mood and we not doing anything if you still got a boyfriend." She looked a little hurt.

" I wasn't trying to do anything I was just making sure you were good and I don't have a boyfriend anymore" she turned around and walked out. I heard my front door close so I know she left.

I felt bad for doing her like that when she wasn't the one I was mad at.

Harmoney POV

I was bored as hell. I've only been single for about six hours and it's boring as fuck. Usually I would either be on the phone with Jackson, or somewhere with Jackson. He was starting to feel like a replacement for kim.

I decided to build this shelf I bought for my closet but it was starting to get confusing as fuck.

I heard my door bell ringing and went to go open it.
I opened the door to see koi. I quickly closed my robe and folded my arms.

" woah you always opening the door with no clothes on" he looked around to make sure nobody outside could see me.

" what you want koi?" I really didn't have time for his attitude.

" look I'm sorry I took my anger out on you and I'm sorry for making you feel some type of way" he walked closer.

I opened the door more so he could come in.

" what you doing in here half naked anyway" we walked up to my room.

" trying to build this dumb ass shelf. They should of just built the shit when they dropped it off." He went to go look and laughed.

" babygirl you do know that you building it backwards? I got you" he starting fixing it and I just laid on my bed.
" soo what you doin today?" He was building that shelf quick as hell.

" nothing" my phone dinged and it was a text from Jackson.

Jackson😕baby I miss you😢

Me: I miss you too but I can't be like that anymore.

" wanna do something?" He asked putting the last shelf in.

" umm sure" my phone dinged agin.

Jackson😕: so if you miss me let's get back together. Nothing was really wrong with us to begin with.🤦🏽‍♂️

Me: I don't think so jackson.

" never mind you seem like you got something else goin on .... where you want me to put this?" He stood up looking sad. I put my phone down.

" koi don't be like that" I strod I front of him and looked up at him. Even being this close to him gave me butterflies and got me wet.

" you sure you done with him? Cuz I'm telling you
Harmoney I don't like playing games" he looked at me and I knew he was serious.

I nodded my head. Shit I told Jackson we were done so I wasn't lying.

" ok so imma be back in like an hour or two. Be dressed. Where you want this?" He picked up the shelf.

" oh in my closet here the blank space is. How should I dress." I went in the closet with him.

" umm chill I guess. we not doing nothing fancy." He put the shelf down and I smiled at how good it looked.
" so what we doin then" I looked over at him.
" don't worry about all that" he licked his lips and gave me a look. I smiled. Headed out and I went straight to the shower.