Wife

A day and a half later

PRINCE POV

" imma buy a tv for you tomorrow, it's a bathroom through that door for you. Try not to break nun and don't smoke in here,Harmoney gonna kill me if you smoke inside trust me I be tryna do it and it always goes left." He said then left the room. I really don't know why the fuck I'm here.

I laid down and looked on my phone for about an hour since I had nothing else to do.

" hey um I cooked if u hungry, just get whatever you want downstairs. The kids gonna be here soon so enjoy the quiet while you can" she laughed and walked away. I went downstairs and ate. Shawty can cook I give her that. I seen king had a game set up to the TV in the living room.

A hour later I seen the front door open and in came king with two car seats and bags.he put the car seats on the couch next to me and the bags on the counter.

" Harmoney sleep or somethin?" I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't know and didn't care.

" this ones koi and this is Bryson, now this is y'all big cuzo prince even though he be acting like a joker" he took one out and walked to his room. I don't know why he left the other one here. He just looking at me too.

Koi pov

" baby?" I said while walking in my room. She wasn't in the bed or in the room at all. I went to the bathroom and seen her straightening her hair while sitting on a stool. I've only really seen her hair curly so this was new.

" baby it's long as fuck" I put my fingers through the part she already did.

" koi stopppp" she moved her head.

" ok ok, why you doin it like that anyway?"  I leaned against the counter.

" Ashley is having her bride party thing tonight, we going to some club in the city her friend picked out" I knew some of Ashley's friends and they were wild. I wasn't gonna stop her though. I know she hasn't went out since the twins and I wanted her to have some fun.

" so it's a boys night tonight huh Bryson?" I said rubbing his cheeks.

" that's exactly why I cooked and made bottles in the fridge." I watched her do her hair until I heard koi wining.
I walked in the living room then seen prince on ft with koi in his arms.

" I hope you not using my kid to impress ya hoes" I said loud enough for the girl on the phone to hear. She hung up.

" really" he gave me a look. I just laughed.

" and yo kid spit up on my shirt" he pointed to the wet spot.

" good job koi, let that nigga know who's boss" I laughed some more.

" he boring anyway. I wanted him to smile for shawty and he just looked at me" he said while looking at him.

" yea he doesn't do shit, now Bryson does it all. You just used the wrong baby" I blew on Brysons face and he smiled.

" you tryna get your ass beat in 2k?" He threw me a remote and we played.

In the middle of our second game Harmoney walked to the kitchen. She had on a red leather fitted two piece dress with the studded red bottoms I got her for Christmas.

" damn" I heard prince say as he looked at her.

" aye chill out" I said to him low enough Harmoney didn't hear.

" baby you look sexy as hell" I said as I walked up behind her.

" thanks bae I might take your car because mine still has car seats in them and from the looks of it yours doesn't." She kisses Brysons cheek. I handed her my keys and walked her out.