Gifts

Koi pov

Me and Harmoney was laying on her couch. We were full and my baby was tired. She fell asleep on me and usually I would be sleep right along with her but i was too mad to go to sleep.  My mind was with Rodney and pretty soon I was about to be too.

As soon as I knew Harmoney was knocked out I left to meet Rodney and Jason at my house.

The got there before me so when I pulled up I parked on the side.

They were outside Jason's car and I was livid.

" Rodney what the fuck is wrong with you!" I walked up to him and punched him right in his face. Blood shoot out his mouth.

" yooo koi " Jason looked confused.

" no Jason, that nigga told Harmoney that I'm a killer. You know what keeping her away from that meant to me and you just fucking told her!" I pushed him then punched him agin this Time making him fall.

" Ight koi chill" Jason pulled me off of him.

" nahh get off of me. Yo ass was there with him and you let him go over there and talk to her. You know me better than anybody and you telling me to chill. Y'all got two seconds to leave before I kill that nigga" I spot on Rodney as he was on the ground and Jason grabbed him and left.

I rolled a blunt and smoked it in my room.
My phone was running and it was Jason.

" what" I answered while smoking my blunt.

" bro I didn't know shit about Rodney and Harmoney we was at the club and I went to get a private dance so I don't know shit about what he got going on." If Jason did have something to do with it I would be hurt as fuck because he was my only friend.

" Ight bro I just need to cool off" I hung up the phone because I didn't want to talk about it no more. When I was done smoking my blunt I sprayed my room down then took a shower. I couldn't sleep so I put on a jogging suit and just ran. I ran to clear my head and to keep me busy. I could feel the anger building up and I didn't want to explode or go crazy anymore.

I ran then I walked them I ran agin. I started heading home when my phone was on ten percent. On my way home I seen Harmoney looking good as hell going into her car. She had on a black dress and some heels. Her hair was down and that ass was always fat.
When she drove out her driveway she seen me then slowed down.

" boy why you out here walking in the cold" she yelled through the window.

" baby girl I'm ok, I just needed to run and get my mind off of some things. Where you going this early looking that good?" She smiled

"To work. I got a way better job and I have to dress fancy" she did a little pose.

" baby you know you don't have to work right? I got whatever you need." I can't believe I just said that after laughing at Jason for doing kim like that.

" well I want to work and I like working. Plus I don't like you for your pockets" she smiled.

" you right you with me because of how I be tearing that ass up huh? It ok you don't gotta say nothing but just know that if you wasn't going to work we would of been in that backseat heating this car up." She blushed.

" boy by I'm not about to play with you" she blushed even more. I went threw the window and gave her a kiss.

" hurry up and go to work so you can come back home and make me feel good" I gave her a look as she winded up her window.

I went to my house and took another hot shower. When I came out I put on some clothes then headed to my dads house.

I walked inside and heard some lady moaning in his office. I stayed out and went to the living room until I seen her leave threw the front door. My dad was only 44 so I knew he had to still be fucking.

" king you didn't tell me you was coming" he closed the door behind her.

"Oh trust me pops I wasn't the one coming" we both laughed.

" I'm surprised your two homeboys didn't come with you" he laughed.

" oh nahh I almost killed Rodney ass last night in my front yard" we sat in The living room.

" the fuck he do? You know I didn't like his ass anyway" I rolled my eyes because he was right.

" he told Harmoney I was a killer" my dad shook his head.
" well son the only thing I can say is at least she know now" he was right but she didn't need to find out like that.

" yea but now I think imma just chill at home or something for my birthday I'm just not in the mood for it anymore." He shook his head.

" well in that case let me give you hour gift early" we got up and went to the garage where he usually his my gift.

I walked in and seen a 2020 mate black Porsche with a bow on it.

" pops this is fucking sexy" I went to the car and he threw me the keys.

I unlocked it and it came with butterfly doors. When I got inside I noticed koi engraved on the steering wheel.

" you just put koi on it" I yelled and he nodded his head.

" open the trunk" I went  to the trunk and seen a picture of me him and my mom. He had it in a gold frame and I almost cried.

I gave him a hug and he wished me an early birthday.

" me and your uncle still coming over later so have some food ready and please make sure that house don't smell like weed" my dad hated the smell of weed. Yea he sold it and stuff but he didn't like the smell on clothes, in cars and especially in the house.

" imma leave my mustang out front and when y'all come one of y'all can drive it back to my house for me" I started my new car and drove it to Jason's house. No matter what me and Rodney had going on me and Jason were still boys and I had to show him my car.

I rang the doorbell and kim answered it. Her stomach was starting to show and I tried not to look.

" where jason At?" She pointed to the backyard and that's where I went.

" wassup nigga" he smiled smoking his blunt.

" yo my dad just gave me my gift, you gotta come look" Jason knew how my dad was sometimes Jason would get a gift from my dad too on his birthday. We went to where my car was and his jaw dropped.

" nooo, not the all black" he opened the door and looked as excited as I was.

" dude where you gonna put this because you know your neighborhood be trippin about cars on the side of the road and shit." He made a good point because my garage was already full and I couldn't park cars on one side of my driveway so the others could get out.

" imma park the BMW in Harmoney garage she don't park nothing in there anyway. Aye you tryna come over tomorrow? My dad and unc coming over for my birthday and I'm probably gonna invite Harmoney."   We leaned on his car while looking at mine.

" yea but I'm not bringing kim. I need a break from her ass ASAP" he shook his head.

" no offense but that bitch wasn't invited anyway" we both laughed.

********
Comment!! Let me know what y'all think. How do y'all feel about kim and Jason relationship? Do y'all miss Jackson?
Is Rodney really gone? How is this birthday going to turn out?