Will

Here's that extra long chapter I promised. Hope you enjoy!

Why? Why did the Gods hate me? All I did was tickle Nico and you'd think at the worst I would get tickled back. But no. Nico's not the kind of person to let me off the hook kindly. Now he's making me do this awful thing. He's making me release him early.
He was supposed to only be two days after waking but I wanted him to stay longer so I lied and told him a week. He worked out that I had lied. Coincidentally, the Hades cabin was under major renovation so Nico needed a place to stay. He hates the infirmary so not there and all the other cabins didn't want to take him. Even Jason refused after Nico had said that it was either his cabin or the Apollo cabin, claiming that 'You must embrace the ship'. Percy who had stopped by 'accidentally' cracked the floor of the Poseidon cabin so Nico couldn't stay there either
Our cabin was different from the others. The cabin was divided into little rooms. Each room contained two bunk beds and there was a head counselor suite. It had two queen sized beds. One was a water bed and the other was a pegasus down filled mattress. I obviously choose the pegasus down mattress because it felt like you were sleeping on the clouds. I always fell asleep automatically and it had an enchantment that helped to ward of nightmares. If you were to exit one of the rooms you would end up in the multipurpose room. I was a hub of sorts. There were closets stuffed with extra medical tools and another filled with training dummies for CPR. There was also a closet full to the top with board games. We had a TV with new demigod friendly technology. There was a couch that fit everybody exactly. It grew and shrank and rearranged itself to fit the number of people comfortably.
Someone knocked on the cabin door as I stretched out on the couch. One of my siblings got it and I heard two pairs of feet walk in. The couch faces away from the door but I automatically assumed that it was Nico. I heard him ask to speak to the head counselor and heard only one pair of footsteps walk towards me. My assumption was correct and Nico plopped down at the end of my feet. I had my eyes closed and pretended to fall asleep. He poked my ankle and I snort then toss over, falling off of the couch. He chuckles and so I toss again this time with my eyes open. My hand lands on his arm and he looks at my face. His shocked expression soon turns into a scared one as I yank him off of the couch and onto the cold floor with me. I laugh as he punches my arm weakly in an attempt to remove it. I keep a firm grasp on his arm and whisper in his ear. "I'll let you go for a price."
"Just let me go Solace"
"Not unless you swear on the River Styx to do something for me."
"What is it?"
"I have a question."
"What is it?"
"Just swear on the Styx"
"I swear on the river Styx to do something for you after you release me."
"Good" I let go of his arm and stood up I plopped back down on the couch as thunder rumbled in the distance. We watched TV in silence. Actually he watched the TV. I decided to watch him. I know how little patience he possesses and that if I didn't tell him what I wanted he would soon turn into a nervous wreck. "Why are you staring at me?"
"Because your adorable"
"I am not!"
"Then your cute"
"I'm not cute!" He spat the last word out like it was spoiled meat.
"Fine. Why'd you come in the first place?"
"To ask if I could stay in your cabin. The others won't take me."
"Not even Jason?"
"Nope. And Percy accidentally broke the Poseidon cabin."
"Wow"
"Yeah"
"You can stay here if you want. We have an empty cot in one of the normal rooms or you could sleep on the water bed."
"Water bed!"
"Swear on the River Styx that you'll do me a another favor if you sleep on the water bed."
"How thick are the normal cots?"
"Three inches"
"Filled with?"
"Normal mattress stuff. I use a pegasus down mattress and you can use that if you want"
"I don't want to kick you out of your own bed"
"That's fine I'll just use the water bed"
"Are you sure?"
"I insist"
"Alright"
"Now swear on the River Styx to do me a favor"
"I swear on the River Styx to do you a favor" Thunder rumbled for the second time that day as we made our way toward the head counselor suite