Will

Yes. Short. I know. Yes. I am a troll. I know. Now go and finish my short chapter. I'll try and have the other one up soon. Also warning: this is fairly crappy stuff. It's a filler. What do you expect?

As I shoved open the doors, I felt someone grab my shoulder. It was Spring. "Hey Will? I know I said you were free to leave but I think I need to test you again. You're limping." I realized that she was right. I had a shooting pain in my left leg.

Spring helped me back to my bed and I groaned. So much for getting away from Nico. I watched as the door closed behind her. I crossed my arms and my bottom lip jutted out. "I just wanted to leave! Why can't I just go?" Nico glared at me. "I'm right here! I knew people hated me I just never expected them to be this upfront about it."
"It's not you. It's...whale then this is a difficult situation. Because I guess....it is you?"
"This is why I never talk to people," he mumbled, "They're all imbeciles!"
"Hey!"
"Oh no. Not you. You're not an imbecile. You're a disgrace to human beings." He said this with so much venom in his voice that my jaw dropped. My eyebrows crashed together and I decided to attempt retaliation. "Yeah well, you're...you're...nope. Nothing."
"See? You can't even come up with an insult you sad excuse for a chimpanzee." I felt another pang in my chest as he kept throwing insults at me. "I don't know why you thought I was your boyfriend. Even if I was desperate I would never be that desperate." I gasped and turned away from him. I used my pillow to muffle the sounds of his evil words.

I had to break down his walls. Again. I had to try not to let his sharp defenses break me. It was like trying to pick up a corned animal. The closer you get, the more you risk in getting hurt. They throw up defenses. I needed some thick skin so that I could try to endure his harsh tongue. I thought it impossible for me to go through the torture and pain the he could unleash and survive. I wanted to get started right away but I knew after the big blow, that I would need some recovery time. So I formulated a plan.