JEESH Thank You sosososososo much

So even though I put up that chapter like what? Yesterday? I have gotten a whole bunch of helpful suggestions that are amazing and brilliant.

Oh and the past couple of updates I forgot to mention the FRANKIN 42.5K VIEWS AND 2.1 VOTES AND HADES'S HELM HOW THE HACK DID THIS GET SO POPULAR AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU ARE THE BEST MOST FANTASTICAL FANTABULOUS INCREDIMAZING AND ALL OF THE OTHER WORDS ALL SMOOSHED TOGETHER INTO ONE AMAZHANG WORD THAT EXPRESSES MY EXCITEMENT

Now that I have finished spazzing I would like to continue on thanking those who have sacrificed their ideas to a merciless deity- I mean um kind hearted author. I have noticed some patterns where these ideas bring me dangerously close to the troll author I was before (N3V3R 4G41N) but then jerk me back the soft floofy clouds of fluff writing. I amn't (It's a word if I want it to be please) totally confident in my ability to keep this totally fluffy.

This got me wondering if I could have like a barbed wire wrapped in cotton candy and then when the fluff chapters end I could, ya know, murder all the feels? By that I mean like have it be all good and have some events happen in the back that cause this big apocalyptic doomsday thing after the ten.

You are allowed to say something along the lines of "NO! BAD! I WILL THROW YOU IN TARTARUS IS I EVEN SEE A PAPER CUT ON MY LIL' BABS!"

I will genuinely take your opinions into consideration.

Alrighty then bai amazhang peeps!