Nico

I know it's short but I'm going to put up another chapter as soon as I have it ready. And yes it's a double Nico chapter. There are going to be more. Get over it. If it was Will, I couldn't hide stuff or be all suspenseful. Not to mention the fact that this way I will be able to destroy your trust in my recovery from the Uncle Rick syndrome. Teehee!

I snapped awake with a scream. It didn't wake up the lump next to me somehow. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Glancing over the top of the bunches of blankets, I saw that it was seven. Will should have been awake by now. I poked the bundle of bedding and was a little upset when I noticed that it wasn't a person. I stood and walked around a bit, stretching. I winced as I felt the pins and needles attack one of my feet. I hobbled around and got ready. I went to the pavilion for breakfast and devoured two plates of food. I didn't see Will yet. I started to become worried. Then I remembered that he had taken time off at the infirmary and so now he had to do extra stuff there. I cleaned up and headed in that direction.

Swinging open the door, I got several weird looks from the people sitting in the beds. I just walked right past the to Will's office. I poked my head inside and was a little disappointed when he wasn't there either. I pulled aside Autumn and asked her if she knew where he was. She just shook her head and gave me an apologetic look. I looked everywhere for him. I even checked in the supply closets. I didn't find Will But I found at least two couples making out. I had slammed the doors before you could curse Aphrodite.

I made my way back to my cabin and laid down. I was about to collapse. I was exhausted from looking for Will for about three hours. I groaned and forced myself to get up for lunch. This time eating a little less enthusiastically. I trudged back to my room but my interest became piqued when I noticed a certain someone who should have been shoved into the depths of Tartarus.

Cynthia Reeve was back.