Introduction

*Please read this *

Hope you read this,
Please comment and vote, to keep me up to write more
If you don't like, then it's OK.
*********

Here we go

Kim Taehyung :

Taehyung is an young true blood alpha, one of the rarest kind, moon goddess had blessed him with a mark on his shoulder, which indicates that he will find his mate so soon than any werewolf exists does., Sure he will be a beast when it comes to his mate .

He is Cold when it comes to work, yet when it comes to family he is always Cute tae bare, joyful and his mind set is different than others. Because he is the son of Alpha Namjoon who has 148 iq and Luna SeokJin with healing power and who got the Best cooking Skills with handsome face.
Yet he got anger issues but he is future Alpha so it's normal.

Jungkook :

Jungkook an Special kind of healer, which moon goddess choose him to be the one and only kind but unfortunately he uses his power to heal himself but it's no use, he is abused by his father no one knows it he has been locked up in a cage., He can be real name of beauty.

A cute boy with bunny futures, is a big fighter he has been fighting with his demons from his birth., Yet still he is happy with what he have, A pure innocent soul who can't even harm an insect, he is the fluffiest thing you can see, the way his eyes spark, his bunny smile, everything makes you scoop him and hide in our pockets forever.

Kim Namjoon :

He is an True blood Alpha, he is mated with Jin, as he is blessed with intelligence he always keeps his anger away, because having true alpha blood controling anger is not possible, and it can end up hurting someone, so he always tries to stay clam and peace.