chapter 12

Tae - 18 
Kook -16

The separation.

The atmosphere is tense in this situation.

Where his mother and mother-in-law are throwing daggers at him.

Joon is controlling his laugh, Jackson is out of this world after seeing his baby's condition.

Ji-ah and Mia are in their world playing.

And there stood the accused.

" Kim Taehyung this is not what I have learned you " jin snapped at tae who stood in front of them being done.

" But papa I didn't do anything~" tae trailed off looking at his mate.

" Anything. seriously tae look how you made him " Jackson said hiding jungkook behind him.

" Uncle it's not his fault, and they are mates anyways so what's wrong with it? " Suga said defending his friend.

" There is no wrong but they need to Least control~ " Jennie dragged off

" My dear son did you stop when you found out that jin is your mate," Mr.Kim ( jin father and one of the elder members) asked namjoon who sat uncomfortably in the middle of them.

" No, but he needs ~ ." Namjoon said covering his son's mistake as well as his too

" What no, hotty~forty shut up and appa stop you are making them too embarrassed " jin grumbled hiding his face in namjoon chest.

(A/n: Well let's say that they too did some hot shit at their young lovely time)

" Fine then I will take my leave, good night fella's " saying this the old man went away

" Everyone one go and sleep, the discussion is over" Jennie yelled picking Mia up and dragging kook with her. And stopped in middle and handed Mia to Jackson who is still pissed off by tae behavior towards his baby kook. And then she pushed kook into tae chest and started walking off saying

" I am handing my baby to you this night, and no funny business future alpha. " Jennie said pulling Jackson with her and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author p.o.v

Do you wanna know why all this discussion and situation took place,

| Flash back |

After going out of the pack office, tae went towards their old playtime place.

Where jungkook is making crowns for Ji-ah and Mia.

And they both are his sweethearts so he couldn't say no to them. So turning around kook took them to their secret playtime place where he shared so many memories with his mate and friends as well.

Soon munchkins Started to play around, picking different flowers and giving them to kook.

" Kookie I wanna catch bunnies, let's go pleased" Mia dragged kook.

And then kook saw the one who is busy looking at him, for a long time. With heart eyes. ( A/n: well Damn I don't even have a dog looking at me like that * emotional damage* )

" Kookie~ " tae tried to call kook but all went in vain as kook picked Mia up and started walking away.

And Ji-ah dropped her crown.

" I can't understand this, one time they cling on like there is no tomorrow and now they are acting as if they are strangers " she dramatically swayed her hands.