Chapter 19

Red light alert :
I Know some are even waiting eagerly for this. 

If there are any grammar mistakes are there kindly avoid it.  

umm if anyone doesn't know where I stopped let me make it clear.

At evening :

Taehyung completed all his tasks and returned home and had a good shower, with out his baby though.

Draining completely he made his way towards the bed tying his towel, and robe. Soon his steps halted seeing the beauty on the bed wide wake looking at him in a different way and red by seeing his toned abs and all.

" What are you looking at kookie baby, like what you see huh? " Taehyung started to play dirty again.

' I know, jimin hyungie said you will say like this only humph now my turn, what was that again yeah I remember it ' kook talked him self while taehyung is controlling him self.

" Yep hyungie I like what I see " Which made the alpha words die in his mouth, he has never seen his baby being this bold though.

" What happened baby did you got fever or something " Taehyung said worrying about his baby.

" No hyungie, I am fine but I feel so hot " Saying this kook removed his shirt reveling his lingerie.

" Baby what are you wearing,-

" Let me me do. What ever I please tae Tae " Cutting off tae kook made taehyung lay down, straddling him while running his fingers down his neck to his v line........ 

" Bun you are making it hard for me, trust me I am at the edge of self-control." Taehyung groaned as well as V woke up too while starting into kook eyes squeezing his thighs running his veiny hands up and down making kook squirm in pleasure.

"Hyungie it- it feels so weird"

" Should I stop, baby then"

"No hyungie touch me"

' tsk so desperate baby boy ' V tried to come out but Taehyung controlled him not to come out yet 

Tae eyed the boy on him who is looking wrecked just by his touch. He can't wait to actually make love to the boy. And today he is gonna do it.

Tae flipped their positions that now kook is under tae. He slowly made his way to the his covered chest and kook was feeling new things in his body. Tae attacked kook in a rough kiss not being able to control. He bit look's lips for permission which he got gladly.

Kook was on cloud nine. The way his hyungie kisses him is making him make weird sounds and feel hot in his body.

They are kissing like no tomorrow and kook was a moaning mess. After what felt like an hour tae let go off kook for oxyjin.

Without giving any time for kook tae attacked kooks jaw and slowly made his way to kooks neck sucking it and biting it creating hickeys.

Suddenly Tae stopped it all , making kook whine. 

" Why did you stopped hyungie " 
" Baby- I didn't marked you yet and  I don't-
" I am ready for it all, mark me already. Please hyungie " Kook breathed out, pulling  tae down to him for a kiss. 

" Baby I don't think you are able to-
" Are you refusing me now hyungie " 
" No baby noting like that"

"Just mark me already , make me yours"

This was all it needed for tae to once again dive into kooks neck. Tae kissed all over kook neck and stopped at a certain spot when kook moaned loud.

He sucked there more and said 

"Baby i'm gonna mark you now" V and Tae said together making kook squirm under there hold  

He made his way to kook to mark His Mate His Love His Everything. He slowly sank his fangs into kooks neck and kook is crying in pain but soon it into pleasure and he was a moaning loudly. After marking kook vtae retracted his fangs and pecked the mark on kook neck which is now showing off on kook neck proudly.

"Mark me petal"

Kook was shocked is an understatement but eventually he also marked his taetae hyungie.

Tae removed kooks bra and kook shivered under the intense gaze of his hyungie.

"Ahh hyun-"

He was cut off by a slap on his bum'

"What's my name bun

"hyungie- ah

" You are gonna call me Alpha , is it clear pup "
" Yes Alpha ah~" he moaned out loud when he felt tae's mouth on hus nipple                          

" Hyungie~~~~ " kook moaned in pleasure while tae is busy doing his art on his chest.

" That's not my name pup " Taehyung growled gripping kooks jaw pilling into a kiss while his other hand did it's work on his sensitive body.

"Alpha -ah " kook moaned out while Taehyung kissed him knocking air out.

Want more huh ~

Comment and vote.