Chapter 2

Taehyung :

I am in a terrible mood today I don't know why. Today morning we ran out of my fav strawberry juice, you know I love it so much. Today morning I didn't drink it because I accidentally tripped, and then that poor Juice ended up on the ground, it was the last. My bad is it or not, Papa asked me if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but don't even know which side is good or bad, I just woke up and hurried downstairs. Now I am returning from school, The Only reason I still go to school is that Daddy says I need it to be a good alpha.

My friends wanted to play at our secret house tomorrow, Well I am excited. Suga Hyung said it happens sometimes, Hobi Hyung tried to make me happy, and Jimin and Milli tried to prank me but failed as usual.

Now I am in front of Pack's office, what to do I am bored, at least I can spend some time with Daddy and uncle Jackson.

As soon I enter I spotted uncle Jackson along with Gamma And Delta, Daddy Is talking with the two people who have a disgusting smell, I got closer to have a better view

And then I saw a little boy. He looks like a bunny. He is pretty Like an angel, He hugged his backpack and Kept mumbling something to himself looking Down.,

And then a man came and tried to take the bag from him, but he refused to, the pack member pulled somehow hard as he fell on the ground whimpering, That must be hurting.

I quickly ran to him and scooped him up calming him down. Wow, he is more pretty with black hair, strawberry lips with big Bambi eyes which are filled with tears, It made me angry and I heard a growl. It took me a second to realize it was me who made that sound, I didn't make that sound before. And I heard gasps from my pack members, Daddy and Uncle Jackson Looked at me with wide eyes, and then a Bulky man came towards us and tried to take MY Bambi from me. I made that sound again, He backed away as I consoled MY Bambi.

" Hey Bunny boy, I am Taehyung"

" Hi Ta-e, I am Ju-ngk-ook"

He mumbled softly in my ear, I love his voice, as I feel sparkles all over my Body, That's new. I am lost in his beauty and then someone came towards us, I made that sound again, why?

It's Daddy, He growled at me to shut me up,

( you know I am lazy to write so let's skip)

When Papa Took us home, As soon as we entered bunny's stomach growled, he must be hungry,

"Papa Bunny is hungry "

" Ok first let me bath him, and then we can feed him "

" Can I join too"

" No you are not going to and bath in your room "

papa refused me, that's unfair he can bathe with me, right?

" No~ bunny will bath with me, I will bath him "

" No you can't do that, I am taking him for a bath you better go to your room Tae bear "

said papa while lifting My bunny into his arms and heading towards the guest room. Now I have to bathe alone, humph.

Jungkook :

when that man tried to take my bag, I don't want him to take it, I secretly kept my mom's belongings in that, and then he pulled it even harder which made me fall to the floor and wince in pain. Two days ago my father beat me so bad so it still hurts in my rib area. The Alpha took me to the doctor, and after the argument between Tae and his papa, made some threats that he is not going to give him any toys including Juice, and made Tae accept to bathe separately.

Tae Hyung papa made me clean and helped me to get a bath while playing with bubbles, after the bath he bought me Tae Hyungie cloths', they smell like him, I love his smell. I am still a little scared of Alpha, But Tae Hyung said it's his father and he is helping me. I never thought in my life that I would escape from my father, It feels so good being in Tae Hyung arms, and then we went to the kitchen it's so good with pretty colors and flowers printed on the walls every was,

" Hey Jungkook, I am SeokJin. Taehyung papa, You can tell me anything you want I will make it for you"

I've never felt this much love, I used to be called by the name' Mistake'. My father never showed love towards me he used to get drunk, beat me so bad, and made me do all work, He killed my Mom In front of me. He is a meanie.

" Thank you for making me clean~ and saving me from my father "

I said, And then He kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair.,

" No, need to say thanks, and let's fill your little tummy " After some time Tae came and made me sit on his lap, And then Jin put the bowl in front of me as I stared at it blankly, I don't know what is that but it's smells so good. I only get bread pieces and some veg soup.

" what is thiws?"

" It's spaghetti pasta, Now let me feed you"

Tae said while holding a spoon towards me as I finished the hole bowl while Tae papa took Pics of us to show Alpha.,

When it came to bedtime neither me nor Tae Hyungie was ready to let go of each other, And then they started arguing again because Tae papa said That we have to sleep in different rooms., Tae don't want that so I do, I am not leaving him, I don't want to leave him the whole night, and then Tae papa started to shout loud that made me scared, while my eyes got teary ., Next thing I saw Alpha In the room Looking at us,

"What's happening here"

Alpha asked as I started

" I am sorry, I A-m I didn't mean to trouble you, Alpha jooine" I said sacredly. Alpha Joonie have dimples. They were so cute.

"Why are you sorry my little boy you didn't do anything wrong no need to be sorry"

And then they went out while I and Tae cuddled In his bed and fell asleep

Hope you have A good day,

Bye bees.

😊