Chapter 1

Namjoon :

Right now I am sitting in my office doing paperwork, I lost myself in thoughts thinking about the morning's incident.

Today morning I found out that my handsome mate is pregnant again with our second child. I think it will be a girl definitely. Taehyung doesn't know it yet, he would be the happiest if he knows this. Now Jin must be visiting Mr. Lee the pack doctor.

About my son, he is7 years old. I know, they will have so much difference in age, when my son was born it was like hell to me, I fainted next min he born with no crying sound, he is normal but not that much normal he looks clam like an ocean but when he gets angry you can see the real hell. My anger issues were normal my father taught me how to control it but my son won't listen to me yet he is Mumma's boy, sassy and bold to do anything and cold and rude to scare the shit out of anyone. At least I taught him how to respect and be responsible. He is just a child but it's important because he is going to be the next alpha of the blood moon pack. He had a tattoo from birth and when we found out what was it we are speechless. Who wouldn't because it says that my son has a gift to find his mate too early like, at age of 6 or 8, any werewolf can find its mate at their 18th birthday. It still surprises me, he didn't find his mate yet but I'm waiting for the chaos that will be caused when finds his mate. Just thinking about it makes me excited.

About the pack, everything is going fine but Jennie seems off because, when Jin said to her he is pregnant again it must hurt her, it's been six years since Jackson and Jennie mated, they wanted to make pups, they waited for one year, two years but still no use when the elder said something's wrong with Jennie. It hurt her most she always wanted to be a mother, being Jin's sister she is still fighting, about Jackson he is my beta. He is my best friend to share everything with.

Yesterday I got a new report that a neighborhood pack warrior wants to join our pack now it seems suspicious. The request he sent me, sounded more like a threat, something is off. So I did my research, That man, changed 4 packs in from last 3 years, but he has a good reputation around every pack he changed. I accepted his request, Today he must be arriving, But something still seems wrong, I am feeling different today why?-

"Alpha, Mr. Jeon, and his family has arrived."

Said my Beta Jackson, knocking on my door, with confusion written on his face.

" Let's go, seems like I am not the only one who is getting different vibes?"

" Yes I still don't know why I am getting this kind of vibes, something seems off but anyways let's go they are in the office"

" Same here let's get going and see what will happen today "

" Yeah "

He replied as we got in front of the pack office,

As I got there, I saw him with an ugly smirk on his face along with a woman. He is so sus. I also saw a little boy clinging to his backpack as his life depends on it, he looks like a 3 or 4-year-old kid. He is looking so cute.

And then my beta spoke,

" Alpha this is Mr. Jeon and his mate Mrs. Jeon and they're 5 years old son Jeon Jungkook."

They bowed in front of me, of course, I have power over every wolf because of my royal blood

" We still have some arrangements and paperwork to accept you as our Warrior, please come inside "

As I turned to enter my pack office, I heard a crying sound which made me look back to see, that little boy crying and holding his bag when my pack members tried to take his bag. I looked at Mr. Jeon only to find him glaring at the poor boy and also looking like controlling his growl and his mate made a disgusting face, why aren't they helping him? why do that face? Now everything seems wrong.