Chapter 20

No one's P.O.V. 

No one knows what is happening inside the room, Jin is wide awake listening to their sinful sounds. Namjoon is feeling proud of himself.

( Note: Kook is pure blood and an Omega. Without shifting how can he mate or mark? As you see his bloodline is different than royals and normal ones. Plus his wolf ( Echo ) is strong enough but as per the moon goddess, he will be able to shift after mating and marking. So hope you'll understand my point ) 

In the morning : 

No one dared to utter a word, Jackson is fuming in anger, while Jennie and Jin are grinning ear to ear planning about their grand kids, Namjoon is in his world reading a book in his office avoiding all the awkward things that he heard last night. 

On the other side, Milli and Jimin are grinning ear to ear while J-hope and Suga made done faces, well they are the reason of the whole mating and marking thing. They made kook do things that would make Taehyung go crazy.

At breakfast time, Kook couldn't walk so Taehyung came down and made breakfast for his mate specially. This made elders too coo over his care towards his mate ( After wreaking him all night long ) 

Jennie made sure to give tips to Taehyung,  well you may wonder what is it, it's to make kook feel better and fall harder for his Tae Tae hyungie. ( Well let's just say that, they forgot mate bond helps more in this topic ) 

Present : 

Namjoon is busy doing work given by Jin, no matter how much he tried he coudn't peel the potato neatly instead of he made few scraches on his hands which keeps healing as he make new ones again and again. 

Soon a voice came, making the people stop in there tracks 

" Alpha, King Sthenelus( king of Tiryns and Mycenae ) and Queen Nicippe daughter Medusa,( a Mycenaean princess ) is here for you " 

.           .        .

To be continued