chapter 15

The day was supper joyful for Jungkook, he played a lot with the kids, thought them rhymes, and some games to play at the daycare, it is his best place nowadays. He loves to spend time with the elders in the evening helping them with their medics and work. etc. He has always been joyful and it makes him happy to see everyone happy around him. The people love him and always love to cherish him, he lives at the village head Martha house..........., because what elders declared made Jennie and Jackson worried over his health and they had to send him off to witch's village, and Martha ( she is a witch more like the head of the village ) treats him like her own child. And kook has a puppy more like a pet wolf named tannie, he loves to dress him up and feed him, play with him, taking him for a walk.

Kook is 18 now, he turns 19 in a month. His black orbs became purplish-grey orbs with Bambi's eyes, has pure black hair but purple highlights at the end, and his sweet honey-like scent makes him more attractive, that's why whenever he enters the fields or an out place the nearby butterfly sum up around him enjoying the sweet aroma. Small pretty curvy figure, and childish nature, etc, but he is too innocent.

it's been a while he Sneaked out to see the forest fireflies show at waterfalls. He loves to stay near the waterfall which is hidden in the deep forest, only he knows the route to reach the magical place, now he is carving to go there like someone is waiting for him.

He indeed misses his tae tae hyungie, but they have to do this for future sake.

In these three years, so many things happened. Taehyung tried to take kookie back but the people didn't let him even cross the border.

Namjoon had to lock him up, for days.

Jennie and Jackson visit him from time to time making sure that their pup is alright.

Ji-ah and Mia are now best buddies, Suga and Jimin are turned to be mates, well Jimin is happy that it's his mate who stole his first kiss.

And milli and j-hope are trying to get together after all they are bounded to become one, the pack hospital is now upgraded as the pack population is getting high, Namjoon never thought that witch queen could do something like that, the warrior died trying to attack the pack but no damage has occurred, later they found out that it's all because the witch curse. The day she released him she made a curse up on him, all these days what kept him alive is that rogues blood.

But the thing is now, Taehyung changed himself, maybe the mate bond made him, and being away from his mate didn't help him either. He stopped laughing, he stopped enjoying with Suga and j-hope, and all he did was get slaps from Ji-ah whenever he dozes off, his anger issues are beyond now.

Even Namjoon can't do anything, Jin tried to make it up for him but Nah he started completely avoiding everyone.

All he does is, go to the gym and pack office to do some work and train the newbies, and spend some time in the woods.

And the saga continued until now, Taehyung is now 20 soon he will turn 21 and it's his time to take his place as the Alpha of the blood moon pack.

And it's soon.

Anyways~

Kook made up his mind and went towards the wardrobe and covered him herself in think clothes because it was too cold and windy outside. and went towards his lamp collection and picked up one along with some necessary things too and some cakes he made in the afternoon with Martha. He quietly went outside without making any noise that would make tannie wake up. And in a min, he is in the backyard and started making his way through fields to fark forest. Under the full moon and shining stars twinkling made kook smile with full heart, wondering around he made his way towards the deep forest Interning, making a little tap at a particular blue jacaranda Tree. In a min the tree responded to his touch and Welcomed him to enter the secret path, filled with Rainbow Eucalyptus trees making the way bright, making him squeal in joy seeing the colorful view.

" It's been a while, it's nice to meet you again Mr. Sweet forest " kook meekly said. He named the forest too, he began to walk further while a warm and winds keep blowing keeping him warm.,

' thank you so much ' he said and the trees moved in a wave making him smile wide. As soon he made up near the waterfall and waved the trees a bye while the path got closed with heavy fog making it dark to see anything Marley. With a heavy sigh he made his way towards the Waterfall where Fireflies are dancing, he smile at the sight in front of him but his steps got halted when he noticed a woman sitting there wearing a long white elegant dress with long black wavy hair with dark pink highlights at the end flowing down her waist, same like him.

And then he realized when the woman signed him to come over near her, it's the moon goddess, who he wanted to meet badly to pour his all question for Why she has chosen only him., " Come on My Dear, ask me whatever you wanted to " The moon Goddess sweetly said taking jungkook into her embrace.

" Why you choose me to be only the Pure Blood, I can't even live my life with freedom, I want to enjoy my life too, but my mom died because of me, my mate is suffering too, is it all because of me, am I cursed as some people see me as one in the village?" he said while a tear ran down his cheeks

" No My dear child you are not, I wanted to make a change in the packs of those who filled their heart with hatred and Black cold hearts But you are not like them you are different, you are chosen by me because I saw your future, I know you can make the impossible things to possible one that's why I made you tame the Beast I have created for the sake of the future. He deserves you and you belong to him." The goddess said wiping his tears while kook tilted his head in confusion

" You made him Like that by a mistake it's not your fault, and you are soo beautiful " he kissed the moon goddess on the cheek carefully. Which made the goddess Happy,

" So you are my child, I made you a lot look like me though, little bundle of a joyful butterfly "

" Butterfly...I like the name you gave me. Would you like to eat some cakes I made, they taste so good trust me " kook said Pulling up a piece while the fireflies danced around them.,

" Oh I would like to but I have to go, And I must say that he is not what he looks like, And I thought making it extend more but I can't see him suffer anymore. He will come here at any time for you my child, he is your mate try to understand him and live a long life happily " With that The moon goddess disappeared In a thin fog., While kook is still confused about what he has been warned about....,

After in while the fog summed up all over which made him run towards a safe place but all went in vain. The darkness formed slowly creeping him out. He couldn't think more while a rumbling sound made him jump in his place, a wolf appeared in front of him and then turned into a man, which made him gasp seeing a man standing in front with all his glory. Soon kook realized that it was his mate, but he wasn't sure. He couldn't able to see him clearly due to darkness and fog.,

" W-who are you Mr-" his words got stuck in his mouth, while Taehyung made heavy steps towards kook pulling him into his embrace. He smelled kook sweet honey sent which made his wolf clam in a sec. Kook could feel heat reach up to his cheeks while leaning into his embrace knowing it was his mate, finally, he meet him and he finally got his mate, his awaited mate, Little kookie, All he said is

" mine " before claiming his lips. Kook tried to process what he is doing. While the whole place got back on stage and lighted up more,

" What are you doing, " kook asked while being out of breath, he don't even know what his mate is up to

" What happened kook baby?" Taehyung asked picking kook up and making his way towards his car where he parked on the other side.

" Where are you taking me now, I am feeling sleepy too." kookie asked him seeing a new way in the forest. While the beast chuckled at his mate,

" I am Taking you home, you sleep if you want to, You weigh like feather baby " tae answered

" really " kookie mumbled while dripping into sleep as tae laughed at his mate's cute face.,

It's him, the man who never laughed after their separation, seeing him smile would be a disaster but his mate made him laugh his Heart out. He just killed a bunch of fellow rogues Who planned to get his mate. Who the hell he is not to take action, he killed them In a most painful way. The Moon goddess finally decided to allow him to take him, his mate. His Little mate.

His Little kookie.