Chapter 14

.....

The pack house:

Namjoon returned home with a gloomy face on. This made Jin worry.

" Joon where is Taebear, what happened ?"

" Well he is locked up in dungeons "

________

( Flashback )

Namjoon carried Taehyung towards the place where the warlock live.

" Place him here Alpha." the warlock said opening the curtain which leads to a dark place where a bed is placed in the middle.

" Oww, it's too dark here Mr.Choi. And are you sure you have to test him " ~ Namjoon asked again placing Taehyung on the bed?

" Well, I have come to that decision because tomorrow is an auspicious day for all werewolf beasts. Luckily we found out that he is one of them and rare true blood as your grandfather who ruled over at his time " the warlock said preparing some equipment.

" You mean he got out ancestors kind blood lines ~' Namjoon stood up reaching out the book which is placed on the Conner.

" No it's more than beyond what we think, your son is more different than we studied about our history" soon warlock took the book from Namjoon hands

" How can you~

" You want me to prove to you that I am right, huh? Let me make him drink this portion it's a wolf bane and stronger dose. And if the tattoos get darker and his body will make no response at all, it means he is normal if in a case they light up more and his body responds instead of his wolf, his beast will come outside you have to be cautious "

" Ok I agree with you now proceed "

" Well it will be better if we chain up him first " Mr.Choi took out some chains throwing them towards Namjoon who caught stumbling on his feet.

After tieing Taehyung to the bed, they made sure that everything is clear and that his arms are locked up.

Soon Mr.Choi made Taehyung drink the portion while Namjoon stood at a side observing each and every step of the warlock.

" There we go I made him drink it all, now let's wait a while "

" I don't think~

" Shh see his marks they are going darker and glow more, and glow up stimulation under his bloodlines, he is going to wake up soon. And Alpha be ready and don't forget to use your voice it's the only thing that will save us "

" Ok "

With a loud grumble, Taehyung body shook the whole place, making it hard to stand for both.

The warlock started chatting with some enchants which made Taehyung growl more in anger, he woke up with a jerk and screamed out like a maniac, soon he stopped screaming and chuckled eyeing his hands which are now filled with different markings which represent ancient mythical language. His gaze went towards his father. His eyes are now blood red which made Namjoon shiver to see his son who is a beast now.

Taehyung wolf growled wanting to take control but his beast shut him off.

Next thing Mr.Choi pour some portions and went towards Taehyung to make him drink that but all went in vain as he tore the rod chains to which he is tied up. Namjoon tried to use this voice on but Taehyung didn't stop hurting the warlock who came near him, because it's not who he is normally. His Beast powers are beyond their imagination and he is not going to stop any soon.