chapter 13

Have you ever heard of Medusa,

her ability to turn anyone she looked at to stone, literally to petrify.

Her hands turn into sharp claws that can tear through flesh.

Medusa has an extremely persuasive voice, which makes anyone look in her eyes and do whatever she orders.

Medusa was sent to a faraway island and was cursed so that no man would want her. She was given cracked skin, madness, and her signature snake hair and stone eyes. Medusa became a monster woman. She was banished from her civilization and sent to an island by herself.

And that Island is, close to the Hesperides at the western extremes of the known world, an island called Sarpedon with her sisters, where they lived in a large cave.

History says that she was dead after the attack of men of Athena.

But no one knows that she is still alive and ready to start the blood war, the vengeance that she holds for her sister's death is never-ending.

Soon after decades, she lost her power and the curse upon her didn't let her leave the island.

And she learned black magic and witchcraft, her wings which were cut down by the authorities, she gained them back as a right full Gorgo ( winged human females ).

She spent years to Break her curse and she is still fighting for pure blood which doesn't exist in this world according to her.

When she got to know that the pure blood was reabsorbed, and moon goddess gave her a hint, ' the moment you save him your curse will Break, remember one thing we all are in debt for the significant one ' now she is waiting for the right moment until the call comes for her help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At blood moon pack :

Mr.Kim ordered Taehyung to carry the kook towards the pack hospital.

Jungkook was unconscious all the time and this made Jackson worry over and all.

Jennie ate Taehyung's ears with a long-ass lecture along with her brother Jin, his papa.

The elders took kook and started their work on healing kook by burning rashes over his neck.

They tried everything to heal them, but it didn't work out well.

The warlocks prayed for him and started their treatment and the witchcraft has some effect on it, but all this didn't get unnoticed by the elder he the tattoo that appeared lightly on his neck, it's tae wolf but something is wrong with that. No other wolf has this type of mating mark, there is the beast in the place in the middle of the moon and a wolf appearing at the heart of it, which made it a bit imitating and caught the eyes of the Warlocks soon.

" Call the Alpha and his son to the library, I don't think it's a normal thing this time Mr.Kim," Warlock said going towards the pack library.

" Mr.Choi do you think it's possible, no history has this type of mate yet, " Namjoon asked while eyeing the book

"The godmother did indeed create such things in between mates to have a great bond, and at the same time it is too dangerous to cross limits, " the warlock head said putting more books in front of namjoon and Taehyung pointing at particular para

" Do you think we have a solution to get things out of this? " Tae asked wiping his sweat off.

" The witches have been guarding the purest place where goddess loves to stay and come to see what's happening in Between her children," the librarian said giving tae pills to conduct the test.

"Witches have been always aware of this, and they know what situation could occur and cause, after the war, they left everything thanking the queen with their loyalty," the head said patting Namjoon's shoulder who dosed off with all the information that went in his Brian just now.

" What is the way then "

" Separation would be only the way but they maybe have to go through a lot, as there mate bond it stronger," they said taking Taehyung out who is completely unconscious

" Bring Taehyung to the place I have to check him out once, something is wrong with that new tattoo which is an unexpected one Alpha " Which namjoon nodded picking taehyung over his shoulder and heading towards the warlocks place.

What questions do you have?

Has anyone got any hint yet?

What do you think next is going to happen?

I want honest answers:

IS MY BOOK GETTING SOAP, OR DO YOU GUYS FEEL IT"S USELESS TO READ THIS?

Please answer

Readers are getting upset, do you feel upset by my book?

Readings are getting down, and no votes?

Are you guys getting tired of my book., Or it's just that I am getting insecure?

ANYWAYS, Who is seeing the SpyFamily Anime, I got a crush on it

.

Seriously I am gonna die, if didn't get proper answers, I want honest ones please 🥺.

At least I got replies for two angels last time.

Any ways

ignore my barbering if you feel uncomfortable, just don't mind if you don't care though.