Chapter 26

First of all I would like to inform
Please read all the chapters, many are skipping some stuff
Hope you like this chap
Hello again this is your potato author is back again.

They were seated at respective places, and the atmosphere is tensed too.

Mr.Song is staring at Namjoon blankly meanwhile the other board members who have a big role in their community are waiting for there next words..

(Note: Mr.song is Jacksons and Namjoons friend & Kai is his son- A half bread)

" Let's start with Mr.kim " the Queen said looking at Namjoon who bowed down and pulled Taekook beside him, so everyone could look at them, as soon everyone present there noticed jungkook and gasped and mummers filled the silent room.

" This is my son Kim Taehyung, the present wolf King and Alpha, and his mate Kim Jungkook the Luna and the Queen. And we are here to know about the past events and your connection with his mother and about the warrior Mr.jeon."
Even the Queen gaped at the word mentioning Jeon.

And she cleared her throat and spoke,
" If anyone wants to say something, please come forward"
And by her instruction, a man in his late 50s came I in to middle and spoke, with tears in his eyes, his hands trembling

" His mother name shin Mi-na, a unique hybrid of wolf and a srine, he father is former royal guard who is my best friend, when she found out that she is mated to another wolf, she left home even her father opposed her. After that one day she came back carrying a baby, which I assume, is Luna of blood moon pack. She asked me to bring her Black tourmaline, to save her child. It protects the person who owns it from the darkness and negative energy. The more it glows the more barrier forms to protect the person. And that was the last time I saw her, my lord. "
He answered whipping his tears away,
And then the king spoke
" You may leave now, we are glad that you shared this,"

As soon the old man left, a woman came up in middle, bowing down, and she spoke

" Greetings to the blood moon pack Alpha and Luna, I am here to confesse, which I noticed a long back , a man in black, blood coming out from every ounce of his body laying on the shore of the sea connected to the dark woods which belongs to the rock gains and banshees, I heard their cry and prey for their Lord, he was dead for sure but the one he serves for came to him and took his ashes, he looked like a monster and darkness around him was dense I couldn't see his face, his eyes were raging in anger and hunger, even the banshees were scared of him. And he saw me he disappeared into thin ashes. And I can say it clear the warrior they were talking about is dead and no longer "
Saying this, she bowed again and left,

Soon everyone began with their confessions, and at the end, the room was empty, only Queen and kind left,
And the their Queen said

" we have more to say, please follow us. "

~~~~~~

They entered into a library which looked like never ending, seeing them the librarian bowed to them and as the king signed him something, he nodded and left., which made jungkook to frown in confusion, but he understood what they said to each other in sign language.., Shrugging of those thoughts he just stood there holding Taehyung hand,
Soon ' Everything will be alright little one, just let it out if you want I can take care of it ' Taehyung mindlinked him giving him a sense of relaxation,
And then the Queen spoke as the librarian handed her a big book covered with golden treads, and letters in Italics glowing pure red,

" This is our heritage history,  it passes through the generations, and after the death the pure blood a long ago. Our elders made this book since he was bron in our kingdom out of circumstances, and he died here unexpectedly. Our elders wrote everything in here about the pure blood being reborn and bounded to the one and only who can bring peace and destroy the world, we call him the doom because it depends on him, he can destroy the world or bring the peace, and the tattoo on his back leads to another end, and all these are in the hand of the pure blood, it depends on them Alpha Kim Namjoon. And Kim Taehyung the king and as a royal superior Alpha his wolf is outstanding and compared to non to the existing, and Kim Jungkook the pure blood, he is blessed with many powers, he have to unleash them by himself, let his wolf out, and at the time of the attack it would save everyone. According to our myth everything happens for a soul reason and they are key of it. That's all I can say "

The queen ended, handling the book to the king, and she took a step forward, reaching Jungkook who is confused as hell, the moment he noticed her, he gave a little smile, and soon the Queen engulfed him, and said

" Your mom was an important person in my life, the soul reason of my life till now, you are invited here when ever you want, the doors of srine Kingdom will be always open for favour, my child take care." Saying this the Queen and king left,.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they were back,
Namjoon called elders of the pack, Including the fox leader, and warlocks. Jin, Jackson,  jennie.
Ji-ah, Daniel, Mia,  kai, Milli, jhope, suga , jimin a side,

And taekook in the middle, hugging and facing each other sending flying kisses to each other.. while the elder smiling at them and others gawking at their affection, PDA in front of them and Jackson and Namjoon together cleared their throat gaining everyone's attention and making the cute couple separate an inch ..,
And it made Taehyung growl.. which Jungkook stopped,  slapping his chest ( # he learnt it from Jennie) making everyone chuckle, and Jin giving a proud look to jungkook along with jennie, while Jackson pitying Taehyung

^ he is gonna suffer, like I did hehe^ (* typical father in law )

" I have a conclusion everyone- Namjoon stated using his Alpha voice

..
...
.....
.......
..........
...............

Continued~