25: Goddess of war

700:55:17

700 hours left. 55 minutes. 17 seconds

1 month left.

"It's not fun just watching you train while I sit here contemplating life."

Jungkook laughs at your pout from where he stands in the boxing ring. "Then stop contemplating life."

"Being constricted in a chair is not fun you know, my butt hurts," you huff ruefully and he laughs again before going on to unwrap his gloves.

"I can't do much to help you with that but let's go."

"Huh?" You blink rapidly in confusion as Jungkook jumps down from the ring and goes to push you out of the gym. "Where are we going?" You ask but he only shrugs.

"You'll see."

He brings you all the way up to the rooftop of the tall skyscraper, pushing your chair to the edge that is held with balustrades.

"That's not fair. I can't see anything."

He pushes your chair back a bit before crouching down in front of you, back facing you. "Get on."

You're a little hesitant but comply and he lifts you up with no effort.

That's when you see it, the city on one of the highest skyscrapers.

Seoul.

"Whoa!" You gasp with awe and excitement, not believing your eyes for a second. Jungkook all but chuckles lightly as he stands on the left of the floor, bordering closer to the edge yet you aren't scared one bit.

"Imagine flying across Seoul, Jungkook, imagine being in a chariot and flying in the sky, looking down at the world," you say, already imagining yourself as you close your eyes for a moment before opening them as you frown. "But then again, you've probably seen it all."

"Sure but never in a chariot."

Actually...

"Days are more modern, Y/N. Where you live is too old fashioned. Also, don't Gods ride on chariots?" He asks with confusion.

"Who cares," you shrug. "If I become a Goddess when I die, I'm gonna travel the whole sky with my lovers and see the world from another perspective."

Jungkook chuckles with amusement. "Alright."

"I'm serious!" You say. "I'm gonna ride a pegasus and touch the clouds and fly with other birds and—" you pause, "hey, do you think I'll become the Goddess of War?"

He shrugs. "Sure."

You frown at the man. "You have no imaginations."

"That's because I live in a reality, not in my dreams."

"That's because your reality are dreams everyone else will love to live in," you point out. "Us common folks can only dream of a world you live in."

"A world like this doesn't come easy. If you work hard enough, don't you think that one day you'll get to where I am?"

Work hard enough. Make them fall in love with you.

That's right, Jungkook and the other Lords didn't get their titles from the moment they were born, they had to work forth that. And even though they were immortals unlike you, they still had to go through a lot to get to where they are now.

Your Lords.

"Yeah," you breathe with a soft smile. "You're right. If I work hard enough, I'll get to where I want."

"And what's that?" He asks.

You rest your chin on his shoulder. "A Goddess."

He laughs again and you share the amusement but deep down, you know that that is only the second wish. Your first and true wish is to have their love.