33: Until the world ends

Possibly all of the Gods and Goddesses, mortals and non-mortals are there to see the ceremony.

Your mother and sister gets a special spot to sit in the front and everyone stands when you walk in, hair raised, wearing a beautiful warrior gown that has almost everyone gape in awe at the sight.

And there, Zeus crowns you Y/N, Goddess of War and Protection, Queen of the Underworld.

"Do you know why you passed?"

When Zeus comes up to you a little while later while everyone celebrates the new Goddess, you tilt your head a little. "No, Zeus, I actually thought I failed."

He chuckles a little before looking away as he leans his body against the balcony to look down from Mount Olympus. "The three mortals before you had forgotten the person they were when they fell in love with their Gods. Their one and only goal was to receive their God's love again but because of the time constraint, it's the panic and realization that there isn't much time that makes them act differently from the person they were to catch the attention of their Gods. But you on the other hand," Zeus smiles, "even though that mortal was there to distract your Lords love from you, you remained yourself and grew a lovely friendship that made them trust you with their life. Your personality never changed, you were still the strong, cheery girl who wasn't afraid of anything as you are now."

He turns to you with a small smirk. "Thus the reason they saw through your mask and didn't care so much about it. It was your heart that they fell in love with, always before, always will be."

.

.

.

"Do you remember everything on Earth?"

"Mmn," Yoongi recalls with a light chuckle. "You really like annoying me, huh?"

"You say that but I know you secretly loved the attention."

"You're right," he laughs as he peppers a little kiss on your temple. "Our little one suffered a lot, huh?"

You pout a bit as you lean back against Seokjin's chest who holds you close. "It was so hard seeing you around Miran and showering her with love right in front of me. She was so spoiled."

"You're right," Seokjin sighs, "but Miran's just another mortal who had to play her part as ours for three months."

"And she's so different from you, my love," Jimin says as he holds your face in his palms. "But we prefer the girl who's brave and heroic, who goes out of her way to protect everyone, the girl with a heart much sweeter and kinder, much lovelier. We prefer Y/N."

His words makes you blush and they share a chuckle. "You prefer me?"

"Mmn," he affirms with a sweet kiss to seal his vow, "I prefer my Y/N."

You giggle against his lips and he mirrors the amusement. "I miss this," you admit, "I miss us."

"You have us," Seokjin promises as Jimin begins to lean away so that he doesn't hog you all to himself. "You have us, my love, we are yours."

"Yesterday, today, tomorrow." Hoseok takes your hand into his, caressing it so gently as if you are made of glass. "And forevermore."

"I do?"

"You're our Queen now, dear one." Namjoon takes your other hand to place a kiss on the back of it. "You're an immortal, a Goddess. You have us until the world ends." He paused to fix his words, "No, not just until the world ends. You still have us even after that."

"In lifetimes before or after, we are yours and you are ours." Taehyung gifts you a sweet loving gaze. "Whatever you wish to do now, my love, we're here with you through it all."

An arm snakes around your waist and someone props his head on your shoulder, just as you had done times before. "Whether you want to see the world, the cherry blossoms, whatever it is, your wish is at our commands."

"But then, what about after doing those things?" You ask, lips pursing. "I don't know what I love and what I hate because fighting has always and only been my life."

"Then we'll figure it out together," Yoongi promises. "We have all the time in the world now, no three months limit, no ending. We can take our time little by little and do everything."

You look at them all and you know then that this is where you truly belong, in their arms, surrounded by them. "In lifetimes before or after," you repeat after Taehyung's words, "you are my first and last loves. So please," you can feel yourself needing to cry again, "please never forget me."

Their eyes soften and they move in a little closer, some sort of body is in contact with you you almost feel suffocated by the touches but you don't care. You want them and only them.

A finger brushes away the trail of tear that escapes your eye. Someone plants a kiss on your shoulder blade, on your crown, your temple. Their embraces are so tight and secure you can feel their love without them needing to say it.

"Never, my love. Not even until the last star falls."

...

So technically this is when the main story ends but there will be more parts, as part of the epilogue that was originally written.

So just know that the next parts are meant as the epilogue!