Only The Brave Dance With Death

Kiyoomi walked into the training room only to find nothing.

"Atsu?" He called out as he walked onto the middle of the sparring mats.

Suddenly, all the lights turned off and the door closed behind him.

"What the hell?" He muttered.

"Shhh..." The sound echoed around him as it resonated within the large training room.

"Atsu?" Kiyoomi called.

"Relax," it was Atsumu's voice, but it seemed to be coming from all directions, "I'm gonna teach ya how to combat an assassin of my level in stealth... C'mon, we'll start easy."

Kiyoomi took a breath, he was usually not be able to sense Atsumu at all, however, now it was like Atsumu was everywhere but nowhere at the same time.

"Close yer eyes," Atsumu whispered, this time his voice was right behind Kiyoomi.

"What's the point? I already can't see," Kiyoomi replied blankly.

Kiyoomi felt Atsumu's feather-like touches travel down his spine as the assassin flitted his fingertips down the back of his neck.

"Sensory deprivation will help ya sense my presence, by not bein' able to see, ya focus more on yer other senses, includin' yer sixth sense," Atsumu said.

"Sixth sense?" Kiyoomi asked, confused.

"Instinct, the primal urge that allows yer body to act on its own, if ya can unlock it ya'll be able to find me no matter what trick I try," Atsumu explained and Kiyoomi nodded in understanding before closing his eyes.

He focused on trying to listen to Atsumu's footsteps, but he was quickly disheartened by Atsumu whispering in his ear, "Tryin' to hear me won't work either... The whole point of bein' stealthy is to not be heard..."

"Then what do I do?" Kiyoomi asked.

Atsumu stepped away from him, "Focus yer attention on me, hunt me down an' find me," he replied.

Kiyoomi nodded even though he knew that Atsumu wouldn't be able to see him.

Kiyoomi concentrated his attention on finding Atsumu, he kept the image of the blonde in his head and focused on the direction where Atsumu's presence was strongest, the difference was ever-so slight, but it was there.

He suddenly got the urge to go in that direction, so following his instincts, he allowed his body to move on its own.

The next thing he knew, the lights were back on and he had Atsumu pinned to the wall by his wrists.

Atsumu stared at him with a shocked expression as he dropped the remote for the lights.

He then smiled and chuckled, "I really didn't expect ya to find me on yer first try... Well done."

Kiyoomi nodded before he let go of Atsumu's wrists, allowing the assassin to move away from the wall and lead him back to the middle of the sparring mats.

"I found you..." Kiyoomi murmured in disbelief.

Atsumu rubbed his wrists which were slightly red where Kiyoomi had gripped them.

"Mhm... Now," Atsumu leaned up and whispered into Kiyoomi's ear, "Let's see if ya can keep yer ground in a fight against me..."

Right as he said that, he flicked the remote up into the air with his shoe and caught it before turning the lights off once again.

Kiyoomi immediately felt Atsumu move away from him and his presence disappeared completely this time.

He felt a sharp pain in his side as Atsumu kicked him.