A Good Distraction Is Key

The team was standing near the van that was parked in an alleyway across the street from the club.

It was safe to say that the distractions' respective partners were less than enthusiastic to let their boyfriends in to the club, though with a good bit of convincing, they finally gave in and let them do their jobs.

Oikawa, Atsumu, Akagi and Suna entered the building and were greeted with lots of stares and whistling.

Atsumu walked quietly at the back with his eyes trained on the ground instead of the people around them.

Akagi was next to the assassin so he just wrapped an arm around Atsumu's back as he attempted to comfort the blonde, "Hey, I know you're used to nobody noticing you, but you've gotta look confident and own the spotlight..."

"The starin' is makin' me nervous, Kagi..." Atsumu replied.

Akagi's facial expression softened, "Tsumu... Just pretend that they aren't there, we're not only here to cause a distraction, we're also here to have fun," he said with a soft smile.

Atsumu nodded hesitantly, and Akagi smiled as he let go of the assassin's back and took his hands to pull him while walking backwards onto the dance floor.

"C'mon, Tsumu, let's have some fun!!" Akagi shouted, causing Atsumu to start laughing as they joined Suna and Oikawa on the dance floor.

Oikawa and Suna smiled widely at Atsumu and Akagi as they welcomed them onto the dance floor.

In no time, the four mafia members had the whole club circled around them as they danced to the music.

Everyone was cheering loudly as the four distractions captivated them with their dancing.

Meanwhile, the other four mafia members were trying to keep their cool as they glared at the people cheering and surrounding their partners.

The distraction worked wonders in allowing them to slip through the ground floor completely unnoticed.

Kiyoomi gritted his teeth as he saw a guy try to dance with Atsumu, but he smirked as the assassin subtly but effectively pushed the guy away.

Komori led them through a door in the back corner of the club that led into a stairwell where Osamu and Iwaizumi quickly took out the guards before they descended into the basement.

"Everyone knows the plan right?" Komori asked as they walked down the stairs, to which he received a chorus of affirmative answers.

"Okay good, make sure you spread out into the crowd before you activate your grenades," Komori directed, "It'd be preferred to activate them close to each corner, so keep that in mind," he said and the others nodded.

Komori reached into his bag and handed them two canisters about the size of a one-litre water bottle each.

"These canisters contain a strong dose of hydrogen cyanide gas, so make sure you have your gas masks on," Komori said and received four nods in return as they began to put on black light-weight inconspicuous hazmat suits.

"Alright, make sure your comms are on, I'll track you on my watch and give you the signal when to activate them," Komori directed as he led them through the doors at the bottom of the stairs and into the basement where they quickly split up and made their way to the four corners of the room.

The room was like a small auction house, there was a stage with a projector screen up that showed pictures of the women and children that were being auctioned, and a large crowd of people all waiting to bid.

This gang honestly made all of Kiyoomi's team members sick, how can someone be so heartless and cruel to sell another person?

"Alright, everyone's in position, put your gas masks on and be ready for the signal," Komori directed.