He Will Guide You

The Bible describes God to be someone who knows everything. Nothing is hidden from Him. He sees every action and did.

But the Bible also reveals God to be a person. The creator of the universe isn't just the designer of the world. He isn't just the maker of all. He also forms things individually for us all.

He knows our names. He knows our hearts. He knows who we are. He knows our personalities, likes and dislikes.

The Bible says how He even knows the number of hairs on our heads (Luke 12:7).

Our God thinks a lot about this world. He has a will for us. Our God knows a lot about us all.

But I want to inform you God thinks about you too. God knows you personally. He has a plan for you. In that plan, He knows what people should be there, what things you'll do your hobbies, interests and what scares you. He knows you better than yourself.

This God has your whole life planned accomplished. Jesus revealed that we pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Your life is one big book God has already completed that we're yet to finish reading.

At times we might feel lost. You might feel more confused about your life. You don't know what career to choose, what to do if you're going the right or wrong way.

God didn't just create a plan for your life and leave. God leads people. He leads us to the will He has. He established our steps. He is a God who tells us what is the next step. God reveals His will to us. He gives us dreams. He places passions in us.

He closes doors and opens doors.

If you feel lost, confused, and that you need clarity. I invite you to pray. Prayer is where we find direction and guidance. Ask God what to do. Don't just ask God and doubt but ask God with the word of God.

Tell God how He promises to guide us. Tell God how you don't know it all but He does. Rely on God for His thoughts are above yours. Tell God you need Him. You need Him to speak to you. You need Hin to open your eyes. You need  Him to tell you things and confirm. You need His leadership.

Seek God and trust you'll find what you're looking for.

Verses to mediate on today:

Psalm 32:8
NLT
8 The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you.

Proverbs 3:5-6
ESV
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.

Isaiah 55:8-9
NKJV
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts

-etty