Departure

A bike burst through one of the windows of the Watchtower's control room and a terrible suction force came from the vacuum of space. Alarms rang loudly but fortunately, right after the window was shattered, a blast window lowered itself from the wall and covered the broken window, stoppING the suction from outside.

Superman was the first to react and he flew to the newcomer in anger.

"What's the meaning of this, Lobo?! You made me a promise that you'll never come to Earth and cause trouble for me or anyone else living here!"

The grey-skinned muscular alien wearing a biker outfit was none other than Lobo, the last Czarnian.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, boy scout. I didn't come to Earth, we're still in space. And I didn't come to cause trouble, I'm here for a delivery. See? The Main Man keeps his word."

As he said that, he pulled on the chain wrapped around his forearm and a large metallic box was yanked forth and slammed on the floor. The box was metallic and large enough for a human to fit in but its walls were red, heated up almost to the point of melting.

Superman felt the beginning of a headache. The Czarnian was a pain to deal with.

"What delivery? For whom?" Green Lantern asked.

"Not for you, Green Dork. Don't pipe up."

Green Lantern was already itching for a fight; Lobo's provocation was just the perfect excuse for him to let out some of the inner anger he accumulated from Hawkgirl's apparent indifference when she left earlier that day. But Superman raised an arm and stopped him from starting a fight that they could not easily finish. He understood that the Czarnian did not come looking for trouble and that he technically had not broken his promise either.

At that moment, a masked blond man carrying a fox cub on his shoulder came through the doors of the control room.

"Sorry guys, the delivery is for me."

The previously curled up and sleeping fox cub opened his eyes and his bloodlust flooded the room. Jumping off from Naruto's shoulder, in a mere second he became so large that the 3-story tall control room could barely contain his size.

"Where is the rat?"

His voice sounded demonic, filled with killing intent.

"What is going on? Naruto, control your fox or he might wreck the whole Watchtower if he starts to fight!" Batman said urgently.

Naruto told Kyuubi:

"Don't kill the rat right away, Kurama. I want to hear the bastard say it. I want to ask him what made him betray me after more than 20 years of working together. What gave him the courage to backstab me. He was crazy for money but not crazy enough to forfeit his life for it. He should've known that this is how it was going to end the moment he tried to get me killed."

He spoke calmly but the cold fury in his voice made even Lobo unwittingly take a step back in wariness. The current Naruto was no longer like his teenage self, someone that would just brush over people when they betrayed him or when they tried to kill him.

"I don't know what's going on, but you're not going to kill anyone under my eyes, not as long as we are here!" Superman stepped forth and said.

All of a sudden, 4 Shadow Clones appeared next to Naruto. In the split of a second, the clones performed a short sequence of hand seals and a gale of wind burst from their mouths simultaneously. It was a Wind Release technique named "Great Breakthrough". But he was not in the mood for making cool poses and shouting names of jutsu then.

From the moment the clones were summoned to the moment they cast the wind technique, barely 1 second passed. The 7 members of the Justice League were unexpectedly pushed back by the gales of wind and thrown to the opposite side of the control room. But none of them was hurt because he had never intended to hurt them in the first place, he only wanted to push them to the side.