Tartarus 3

"It's no good, my clones can't see anything. There's a shielding spell cast around the island. Looks like Hades is aware of our arrival." Naruto said.

He had sent several of his clones henged into tiny insects to spy on the floating island and gather intelligence but they could not get close to it due to a sphere of magic that encapsulated the entire island within.

"I guess our only method is to brute-force our way in." he concluded.

When he had been young, he would have not bothered with checking up the place beforehand at all, he would have just smashed his way in, jumping head-first into danger. He had smartened up with the passing of time and he had become cautious. However, being cautious did not mean he had become a coward. If left with no better alternative, he could very well blow everything up with brute force like before too.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kyuubi said enthusiastically.

With the fox on his shoulder, Naruto and Wonder Woman started flying towards the floating island in the sky.

"How are we going to break their shield?" the princess asked. "Are you going to cast some of your powerful spells at it?"

Naruto and Kyuubi looked at each other and then started grinning widely.

"It's not the first time we see a fortress covered by a spell or energy shield. We've even designed a special technique for breaking them!" he said proudly.

Diana made an impressed sound.

"Oh? You never fail to surprise me with how versatile your techniques are. Controlling the elements, gravity manipulation, cloning, flying, becoming invisible, laying traps, shapeshifting, teleporting, self-regeneration, and even healing spells for others. Is there anything you can't do? I'm envious."

"One century of continuous training coupled with the experience absorbed from countless clones would make anyone just as strong. It would be weirder if I wasn't versatile and strong after such a long time," he said and grinned at her teasingly.

Flying to some distance away to give him space, she said:

"Well, go on, let's see what you've got."

Naruto and Kyuubi chuckled again at the same time as if they were laughing at an inside joke known only to them. As he was floating in the air, he suddenly started to flash through an incredibly quick and long series of hand-seals. That sequence of hand seals performed at such an insane speed was impressive by itself, to speak nothing of what was about to come. Wonder Woman's heart started beating faster in anticipation.

He said in a deep voice:

"Ninpo: World-Destroyer Big Ass Fox no Jutsu!"

Then, he grabbed the fox on his shoulder like it was a potato and yelled:

"YEEET!"

Under Diana's disbelieving eyes, he yeeted the fox towards the island as if he was a pitcher throwing a baseball on the field.

"Naruto, WHAT THE HELL!"

Diana was not one to swear, Naruto could count on the fingers of one hand the times he had heard her say a bad word. But this time she was shocked. Before any of them could say anything else, the tiny furball in the air suddenly became absolutely massive. With a roar of laughter, the enormous bijuu slammed into the shielding spell encasing the island. The even more absurd part was that the entire floating island shook terribly and the sphere of magic shielding it was shattered like glass. She turned to look at Naruto. He was laughing his ass off so hard he was having troubles maintaining his flight.