Tartarus 4

Over one thousand feet tall and wide, and with nine equally large tails Kyuubi lived up to his moniker as a destructive force of nature. Hydras, Chimaeras, dragons and other monstrosities that had instilled terror into regular people and heroes of ancient times alike were being slaughtered like helpless chickens by the demonic fox.

The God of Monsters, Typhon, was growing desperate. Never in his existence had he fought against such a terrible creature. He had even battled against Zeus, on his own, two times in the past and he had more than put up a fight against the King of the Olympian Gods. But now, it was like he was a child trying to fight against an adult.

"Why won't you just die?! Die!" Kyuubi screamed thoroughly enraged and smashed Typhon's body again into a gory mess. He had killed him several times already but the god seemed capable of regenerating himself from the tiniest scraps of skin.

Five massive claws stabbed through the god's still regenerating body, making him let out shrieks of agony. Typhon's 18 eyes all revealed fear and urgency when he realized Kyuubi's intention: the claws were lifting his body towards a gaping maw filled with 2 rows of razor-sharp fangs. The beast wanted to eat him! The titanic fox was so huge that it would finish eating the god's hundreds of feet tall body in no more than 3-4 bites.

Gritting his teeth, one of Typhon's 24 arms suddenly morphed into a blade and then he hacked at his own neck! One of his 9 draconic heads was severed, he had cut his head by himself.

'What the hell?!'

Momentarily, Kyuubi stopped and stared in confusion at the God of Monsters' actions. Typhon did not wait for him to catch on to what he was doing. Before the fox could react, while still being stabbed through by the 5 claws, the god grabbed his severed head and used 8 of his numerous hands to throw it away! The severed draconic head flew like it was shot out of a canon. In the next moment, the God of Monsters' body shrivelled and turned into black sand.

A roar of anger came from Kyuubi. He realized that he had been tricked! The god had abandoned 95% of his body and escaped through his severed head. Typhon was running for his life.

"You think I'll let you get away?" Kyuubi bellowed and the land quaked as he broke into a mad dash towards the flying severed head in the distance.

It had to be said that at over one thousand feet tall and nearly three thousand feet long, Kyuubi was so enormous that just taking a few steps was enough to cover several miles. After a few seconds, the spot where Naruto was battling Hades was already far behind him. It was impossible for Typhon to escape.

But when Kyuubi's large hand was about to grasp the draconic head, he suddenly stumbled and lost his balance, almost falling to the ground. His blood-red fur started to lose its brightness, becoming a pale red, and a wave of dizziness attacked his mind. The "black sand" that Typhon's body had dissolved into after cutting his own neck was not mere sand. If Kyuubi had been capable of observing microscopic lifeforms he would have seen that countless tiny leeches had buried into his skin and started sucking out his vital energy. From over a thousand feet tall, Kyuubi's size started to decrease at a speed visible to the naked eye. Meanwhile, Typhon's severed dragon head quickly grew a torso and limbs, fully regenerating itself.

While Kyuubi could not see the countless tiny parasites leeching his chakra, he noticed their effect straight away. A vast amount of chakra was abruptly expelled from his body and a dense swarm of black insects were blown away like a cloud. Then, the expelled chakra ignited. In the distance, the God of Monsters vomited blood as all the leeches - which were living parts of his body - were incinerated.

'So this is a god.' the bijuu said to himself gravely after getting rid of Typhon's leeches.

While he was still large (not any smaller than Typhon), Kyuubi's size had decreased drastically; he was almost two times smaller than before, standing at only 600 feet in height. Typhon had siphoned away a third of his chakra in a matter of seconds. The fox understood then that he had underestimated the God of Monsters.