Love

The chaos and conflicts from Earth did not disturb Naruto and Diana's regular daily life. While revolutions, civil wars, and armed conflicts wrecked many countries on the blue planet, the two of them were peacefully cooking together in the kitchen of their spaceship.

A kitchen knife cut at a remarkable speed several cucumbers with slices as precise as from a machine, not a human. He was not an actual chef but his skill with a knife/dagger/kunai was unmatched. Next to him, Diana was washing a bunch of parsley and some tomatoes. There were also some purple alien vegetables that looked rather strange for someone who was raised on Earth but they had a taste similar to the leaves of ramsons (also known as wild garlic). When she was done with that, she started peeling off onions and slicing them up before throwing them into a large bowl. Next, she cut a pack of feta cheese into small cubes. The couple was preparing their dinner together, a light and healthy tossed salad.

"Pass me the olive oil, please," she said.

"Payment first, goods later," Naruto said with a grin.

Diana mirrored his grin and planted a loud and wet smooch on his cheek.

"Thank you," she said when he held his end of the bargain and handed her over the bottle.

A few moments later, she bumped her hips into him to catch his attention. When he turned to look at her, she pretended to ignore him. He chuckled at her antics and playfully slapped her pert butt, making her jump slightly.

Despite that they had been living together for over a year, they were still like this: they could not help but flirt with each other all day long, even when they were cooking.

"We're not finished cooking yet, princess," he said with a smirk when she came behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She pressed her breasts against his back and rested her chin on his shoulder, her face right next to his.

"Are you sure it can't wait?" she whispered and her teeth sunk gently into the lob of his ear.

"Don't get me started or I'll take you on the kitchen table," he growled.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," she said saucily and began to kiss and suck on his nape.

But she did not take it any further. She stopped teasing him and just rested her chin on his shoulder and embraced him from behind while watching him cut the rest of the tomatoes. Both of them were big cuddlers.

An overjoyed Wonder Woman pointing with her finger at some flying cars above her head like a child would... Naruto and Diana having an all-out contest while playing bowling... Diana trying out risque lingerie with lace, thigh high stockings and black high heels and posing in front of him in a provocative fashion... Naruto showing a grumpy face and Diana laughing out loud at the smudge of ice cream on his nose... Diana's lips sucking the ice cream off his nose and him wincing when she playfully bit him too... A great view of Diana's at the beach with a white blazer, a red biking swimsuit and a wide straw hat on her head as her long and silky white hair fluttered in the breeze of the sea... Naruto and Diana visiting a subaquatic city inhabited by blue-skinned mermaid-like beings... Naruto drawing whiskers on Diana's cheeks with a permanent marker while she was sleeping so they would have matching whiskers... A proud Diana just having managed to learn her first Henge technique and transforming into a hunchback old woman... Naruto and Diana making a V sign with their fingers and smirking in front of the galleon-class spaceship of slave traders that they had captured during the first bounty that they completed together... Naruto showing off a 3-ton heavy monstrosity resembling a prehistoric fish that he had caught and Diana pouting as she held only a barely 2-pound catfish... and many more photos and videos.