Passion

A peculiar space ship flew at a constant speed in the skies above the Aegean Sea. After a while, it started its descent towards a seemingly empty area with no landmass in sight.

"So this is how you've managed to stay hidden from the world all these centuries. An illusion spell." Naruto said impressed.

The reason for his amazement was that there was an archipelago of islands of several miles across each that had been hidden by the concealment spell. To cast a spell of such proportions was definitely the work of a god.

"Don't land too fast. Give them time to gather their troops. They're going to feel safer if they have their weapons in their hands." Wonder Woman suggested.

Naruto looked at her weirdly.

"Why would they need weapons? ...you're hiding something from me, aren't you?"

The princess dressed her voice awkwardly.

"Um, actually-"

"Don't even think about lying, shrew!" Kyuubi growled from the side. He was not going to forget any time soon that Diana betrayed him and left him to get beaten up by Naruto.

"What did you call me?" she said and glared daggers at the fox.

Fox and woman glared at each other intensely for a few very long moments. But a sudden flick on the forehead snapped both their heads up and they let out yelps of pain.

"The hell was that for, dipshit?" Kyuubi shouted.

"Naruto, you're going to pay for this!" Diana also yelled.

Wonder Woman and Kyuubi looked at each other briefly, communicating through their eyes. A mere second was enough to reach an understanding and then they nodded at each other. When they both turned their head to look at him at the same time, he felt a chill go down his spine.

"Guys, cut the nonsense. Look, we're going to land soon, no time to fool around now. Guys-?"

Now, it was his time to yell for help when the fox and the amazon jumped on him. He had tried to break them and stop them from fighting but the two ended up joining hands against him. Naruto learned that day to never get between Kyuubi and Diana again.

By the time Kyuubi and Wonder Woman got their fill from beating up the blond, several hundred women riding on horses had already gathered up on the island below.

"I assume they don't like visitors?" Naruto said when he saw the large group of women wielding primitive weapons.

"Not one bit. Especially when it's a man." Wonder Woman said quietly.

"Should I kill them?" the ever-trigger-happy bijuu suggested from the side, only to be met with 2 pairs of eyes glaring at him. "I'm just saying..." the fox pouted.

Their spaceship was now only a hundred feet above the ground, floating in the air.

"How should we deal with them?" Naruto asked when he saw the hundreds of women pulling on their bows, aiming at the ship. Preferably, he did not want to fight against them. After all, it was the first time he was going to see his future mother-in-law. What would she think of him if he started beating the crap out of her people?

'Makes me think of that documentary with the tribes of savage cavemen from the jungle of South America.' he thought absent-mindedly, images of indigenous people throwing their spears and arrows at helicopters playing at the front of his mind.

"You just thought of something rude, didn't you?" Diana abruptly said, throwing him a mean look.

He was a little freaked out.