Chapter 7

Ivy Diaz

We eventually make it home and the entire way the need to touch Kai was growing.

And she knew it.

As soon as I step through the front door Kai's lips smash onto mine and her hands tightly grip my hips as she pushes me up against a wall.

I think it's quite clear that she's the top here.

Bummer...

Her tongue slides across my bottom lip, begging for entrance to which I deny. just to tease her.

But she gets her way by squeezing my waist making my mouth open.

Her mouth soon trails down to my neck where she nibbles, sucks and licks.

"Fuck" I breath out as I run my fingers through her hair.

I feel her smile against my neck as she grabs me by the back of my thighs and lifts me up.

She Carries me upstairs, our tongues staying connected the entire time. until she throws me onto my bed.

She crawls her way up and sits her self down.

Straddling me.

My back slightly arches off the bed as she sucks on my sweet spot and takes my shirt off, leaving me in just a bra and sweatpants.

"Kai" I groan in anticipation.

"Yes, love?"

"Please" I whimper.

"Please what?"

I don't answer.

"Come on, tell me what you want Ivy" She mumbles with a smirk against my neck.

She likes teasing huh?

"Please...please touch me" I answer in slight embarrassment and flushed cheeks.

"Touch you where, Hmm?"

Oh for Gods sake.

"Everywhere" I moan as her hand cups my boob.

"As you wish, darling" she mumbles against my skin while her lips trail down to my collarbone.

She starts leaving her marks across my breasts and soon trails a finger through the valley and up to my jaw.

She traces it.

"Ivy"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure you want this?"

I nod.

"Words Ivy, use your words" she repeats.

"Yes, yes I want this"

"Tell me if you want me to stop" she says with a warm smile.

She's so sweet man.

She kisses down my torso as her fingers grab the waist line of my sweatpants and slowly pulls them down.

I lift my hips slightly, but she pushes them back down.

Her hand then makes its way to to my pussy.

She traces it through the thin fabric.

"Kai" I groan, barely above a whisper.

She takes that as her cue and instantly tears my underwear off.

"So wet, just for me..." she trails off and looks into my pleading eyes.

She places herself right between my legs and grips my thighs, pulling them far apart.

She turns her head to trail the kisses up my thighs, slowly making her way towards my entrance.

When she reaches she immediately runs her tongue through my folds.

She repeats her action a couple times before she starts circling her tongue around my clit.

My back arches off the bed and my right hand finds it's way to Kai's hair. I slightly grip it as I push her even closer, making her let out a low groan.

I squeeze my eyes shut while my left hand grips the bed sheets, my knuckles turning white.

I let out a loud moan and quickly cover my mouth as I bury my head into the pillow.

"No no, I want to hear those pretty little sounds you make" Kai smirks and grabs ahold of my hand.

She keeps her tight grip as she has my hand pinned down on the bed.

Her tongue soon enters my hole making me lift my hips to which she forcefully pushes me back down.

"Jesus Christ" I moan with an arched back.

My breathing gets heavier and faster as I tilt my head back, my eyes slightly rolling to the back of my head.

"Kai"

"Hmm?"

"I'm clo-close" I whimper.

"Cum for me Ivy" she utters as her tongue continues to work like magic.

The familiar feeling of the tightening knot in my stomach, and my toes curing at the sensation rises.

My eyes roll to the back of my head, my back arches and my grip on the sheets tighten as I let loose.

She helps me ride my high out while she licks up all my juices.

Holy fuck.

My heartbeat eventually slows down and my body isn't so tense anymore.

Kai comes into my view as she straddles me, and cups my face.

"Are you okay?"

I nod, unable to say anything.

"You did good" she praises, making a small smile break out on my face.

"Let's get you in the shower, yeah?"

I tiredly nod my head as she picks me up and walks us to the bathroom.

She sets me down on my feet but also against the counter so I can hold myself up.

"Can you join me?" I asks softly.

I see her look at her arm before looking up at me.

"Please?"

She hesitantly nods with a small smile and begins to take her hoodie and sweatpants off.

I only had a bra on, so I got in the shower before her.

While I stand under the hot water I feel firm, but soft hands snake around my waist.

Kai rests her chin on my shoulder and kisses it as her fingers run up and down my stomach from behind.

"I'm so glad I met you" she mumbles.

"Me too" I smile turning around to face her.

We stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds before she asks, "can I wash your hair?"

I chuckle, "of course"

Welp, that was awkward to write...

But anyways, make sure ya vote 🫶🏼