Chapter 13

Purely just smut.

Ivy Diaz

"Kai, quit staring at me and start making me feel good" I demand, Bodley.

She laughs and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Needy, aren't you?"

"Very"

She hums and leans closer to my neck, running a flat tongue up it before biting down making me shout "fuck!"

She chuckles.

"Kai that's not funn-"

I'm cut off by her hands that have just cupped my breasts, needing the soft flesh.

Her eyes stared at my breast in awe as her thumbs ran over both nipples.

I bite my lip as I feel them harden against her touch.

Her tongue has moved from my neck to my collarbone and soon down to my breasts where she removes her thumbs and replaces them with her tongue.

My back arches off the wall at she runs a flat tongue over the sensitive bud.

"Oh fuck" I moaned making her smirk.

I turn my head to the side and watched as the glass screen of the shower fogs up.

My distractions is soon interrupted at Kai slamming my body against the wall and her lips on my thigh.

Her hands are gripped on my waist as her mouth gets dangerously close to my front.

"Holy fuck!" I moan loudly as her tongue runs up through my folds.

I take hold of Kai's hair and pull her even closer.

I can't even imagine what the desperation and vulnerability looks like that's plastered on my face right now.

And of course, Kai's the one and only that's making me feel theses things.

While her tongue circles my clit the sudden touch of her middle and ring finger at my centre makes my gaze shoot down to her.

She looks up at me as her 2 fingers slide in.

But I can no longer look at her as my head is tilted back with my eyes squeezed shut and my mouth open wide.

Jesus Christ.

I soon start to find it hard to hold myself up as my knees slightly buckle.

I bit my trembling lip to stop the moans and whimpers from coming out.

But Kai's right hand that was not busy had pulled my hand down and she held it in her grasp.

My eyes roll back and I let out a whimper as her fingers pump in and out with speed.

The things this girl does to me...

My back arched against the wall again, and my head felt dizzy.

The pleasure was extreme.

While her fingers went in and out her thumb started circling my clit as she has removed her tongue to come all the way back up to my neck.

She leaves multiple marks before her gaze shifts to mine.

Her eyes were filled with lust.

Mine were filled with desperation.

I need more.

I use my hand to pull her in closer by the back of the neck and I moan into the kiss.

Suddenly I start to feel the same tight knot in my stomach and the dizziness in my head.

"I'm close" I whimper as her fingers continue to pump in and out.

"I know" she smirks.

I lean my head back against the wall as my legs shake violently and I let out a moan.

Soon, her fingers pull out and just rubs back and forth, helping me ride out my high.

"Fuck" I whisper.

"I just did that, Ivy" Kai says cockily as her 2 fingers slide into her mouth.

I watch as she licks them clean before connecting her lips to mine.

"You know, we should actually shower now" she chuckles and let's go of me.

Big mistake.

Because I nearly collapse onto the floor, but not before she catches me by the waist and helps me back up.

"Can't stand huh?"

"It's your fault" I mumble taking a seat on the ground.

"Yes. Yes it is" she nods proudly.

She bends down and looks at me.

"I'll wash your hair okay?"

"Okay" I sigh tiredly.

Smiling like an idiot over my own damn writing smh

Make sure ya vote 💋💋