Chapter 9

Ivy Diaz

"Hey do you just wanna skip school today?" I ask Kai who is currently walking out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Yeah sure"

I nod my head and let my eyes trail down her body.

Man she's gorgeous.

"My eyes are up here, love"

I shoot my head back up to her with a blush while she's just giving me that cocky grin.

"Can you blame me? You're really hot" I flirt.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" I mumble and connect my lips with hers.

"Your parents home?" She asks, although it was muffled.

"Nah" I reply pulling away.

She nods and bends down to pick up the clothes she's wearing.

"You should wear my clothes more often" I smile once she's got them on.

"Maybe I should"

Kai's outfit^

Ivy's outfit^

Ivy's outfit^

"So what exactly are we doing today?" Kai asks as we both walk downstairs.

"Well if you're up for it I was thinking we can go on a picnic?" I suggest.

"Sure"

"Okay well I should pack food obviously but do you wanna go watch tv or play with the dog or something?"

She nods and walks into the living room.

I start making a few sandwiches, a container full of different fruits, chocolate chip cookies, chilli flavoured chips, crackers, sushi, and a small container of some lollies.

Lastly, I add in some strawberry lemonade.

"Hey I'm done" I say walking into the living room 30 minutes later.

When I get there I see Kai playing tug of war with my dog and his toy.

She didn't seem to hear me over his growling so I quickly pull my phone out and take a photo of it.