Chapter One Hundred And One

I watched as she disappeared into the fog, my self-restraint was pulled taut, I didn't want to follow her in there, not after she took Lorenzo and is refusing to let him go until I give her what she wants

I took off my jacket and dropped it on the floor right next to her discarded clothes, I loosened the tie, taking it off as well.

My feet moved on their own accord and I opened the door to the shower cabin and stepped inside. Her back was facing me, her long dark hair darker now, delicately sticking to her back as the water gently cascaded over her. The sight of her dark brown hair against her luminescent skin was a fucking beautiful sight.

She knew I was here, she didn't turn, she didn't pay attention to me; she just let me watch her taking a shower. My eyes followed the suds sliding down her glistening skin, I wanted nothing more than to run my tongue along every inch of her delectable body.

My slacks tightened painfully. Instinctively, I undid my belt ripping it out of the loops. I wrapped the belt around my fist from one side and tightly held onto the other end, watching the sweet curve of her ass.

I wrapped my belt around her neck and pulled her naked body into mine, her ass to my erection. She gasped and looked up at me from over her shoulder. Her wet thick eyelashes looked beautiful as she blinked.

I dipped my head, my lips hovered just above her plump ones, "Tell me to stop before I lose my shit..."

"Is that supposed to scare me? You think I can't handle you?" she sneered, her eyes taking on a sexy, wild look that made my cock twitch in my slacks.

I darted my tongue out and swiped it across her wet lips, "I know you can't handle me if I lose control... because I won't stop, not even when you beg or cry. I won't stop until I satisfy the insatiable craving I've had for you for the last fucking year."

"You really think that I'd beg and cry for you to stop? Do your worse, Nikolai. Let's see who will beg who..."

I smirked, I let go of the belt and fisted her wet hair; slamming her front into the wall, the shower sprayed all over me, drenching my clothes but I didn't fucking care.

My eyes trailed down the delectable curve of her ass. I kept holding her in place with one hand over the back of her head and the other went to her ass. Running my teeth over my bottom lip, I softly caressed it before landing a slap; fuck, the sound of it was arousing as hell with water running down her body. She struggled against my hold, trying hard to break free. 

"You really think you can play games with me, Evangeline?"

"Fuck you, Nikolai!" she snapped at me.

The way she was fighting against me, something about her defiance stirred something inside of me. A certain rush shot down my body causing my skin to itch with need and my cock painfully hard, I wanted nothing but to pound inside of her.