Chapter 16: The USJ Attack

Izuku and Touya were dropped off at the USJ two hours before class 1-a came. They managed to sneak past security and are hiding on the tallest platform. Izuku packed some snacks while waiting for them to come and Touya had some too. "What have you been working on?" Izuku asked. "I have been working on my flames. Making it hotter than it is naturally and controlling it," Touya replied. "Is that the same or similar method Endeavor used?" Izuku asked. "....yes," Touya replied. "You say you don't want to be like your father nor have anything to do with him, but you still use his training magazines." Izuku said. "I didn't really have any ideas on what I can work on," Touya said. "You could have asked. I have some useful training you could use," Izuku said. "Really?" Touya asked. "Do you want to hear some?" Izuku asked. Touya nodded his head and Izuku got up to show him what he could work on.

An hour and a half passed by and Touya and Izuku trained a little. Izuku showed him some tricks he could do with his new weapon and some things he could do when they got home. Touya was able to pick them up quickly. While they were doing this, Izuku was wondering about his quirk. As much as he wants to ask him about it, he can't. They have 30 minutes before everything goes down. They waited and waited until class 1-a came into the USJ. "It's time," Izuku whispered. "Yeah," Touya said as Izuku put on his mask. Izuku looked over to Touya and asked him where his mask was. "I never got one," Touya replied. Izuku hands him a spare mask that covers half of his face and he puts it on. "Th-" Touya was interrupted by the sudden comment that came in front of the red headed boy. "Hey, I didn't know the USJ had fake villains!" They all looked over to where the villains were and they began to scatter around the USJ. Kurogiri managed to get the students to separate from each other in different areas while Aizawa was in the middle fighting the villains.

The students are fighting the villains in different areas while Aziawa is fighting in the middle of it all. Touya and Izuku split up into different areas of the USJ. Touya went over to the area where there is fire while Izuku went over to Aizawa.

*Touya's P.O.V.*

I have reached the fire area and I spot four students. I don't know who the other three are, but I know for a fact who the half red and white hair is. It has been a while since I have seen him. The last time I saw him was when he was training. I see the reason why I should help them, but I will still do it.

I went through the window and saw the villains surrounding the four students. One of the villains spotted me and charged at me. I stood where I was before he came and threw a punch. I caught his punch and punched him across his face. Sending him flying into the otherside of the building. The others were alerted and came for me also. I took down most of them and there are five guys left.

I ran at a villain and punched him in the face; knocking him out. I was about to go for another guy, but I was grabbed by two guys from the back. Another person came up in front of me and was about to attack him when he tapped his foot on the ground and blades came out. I swung my left foot at his face and stabbed him. I took my foot out of his head and he fell to the ground while blood is running down his face. With them standing in fear, I took this as my chance and kick my foot at one of their legs. He let go of me and I took my chance and punched the one still holding on to me in the stomach. He held his stomach in pain and I kneed him in the face. He fell backwards, but still awake. The other guy got up from the ground and was about to punch me. I jumped off of the wall and landed behind him. I put my hand on my head and used my quirk. Making his head catch on fire and soon feel forward with no head.

The one that is still laying on the ground saw the horror along with the students. I looked over at the guy laying on the ground while my eyes were glowing blue. "P-please spare m-me," The guy said. I walked over to the guy and crouched in front of him. I put my finger on his chin where his beard is. "No." And I used my quirk on my finger and buried his face.