Chapter 25: Give me another chance

Izuku and Touya have returned back to Midnight's house. Izuku is calm while Touya isn't. Everyone already knew why he was like that because of what happened between his father and him. When Izuku told him what he did to his father, he thought it changed his state of mind; but it didn't. Instead, he is still threatening Shoto and excluding Fyumi and Natsu.

Even though it wasn't visible, Izuku was still thinking. He was remembering flashbacks to how Lida was trying to kill someone to get revenge for his brother. The voice that projected from his voice. The amount of pain he had all came out as questions. "Why didn't you save my brother!" kept repeating in his head. The reason why he started this was because pro heroes aren't doing their job right. They are letting villains come out of jail and let them continue what they were doing before. Instead, he believes they should be dead. Hearing Lida made Izuku start to think. With me killing these villains, how many of them had a family? How much change could I have caused by killing these villains? These thoughts will never cancel out his main objective of doing this.

Izuku couldn't sleep that night and decided to watch TV in the living room. He went downstairs and turned the news on.

"Hello everyone! There was an attack involving villains and the hero killer. He has made his existence noticeable, but it didn't last long as the vigilanties we have today; the forgotten one and Dabi. In the history of them here, they actually assisted and helped the pro heroes in a fight! The forgotten one killed the hero killer and protected two class 1-a students from him. And Dabi helped the people get to a safe area while the pro heroes got into conflict-"

Izuku had enough of watching the news and decided it was time to go upstairs and go to bed.

It is the next week and the students have finally returned to UA from their agencies. The students have improved on their skills and showed them off. Katsuki and Katsumi are still being shadowed by most of the students, but Kirishima starts to talk to them when no one is looking. Kirishima didn't want anyone to know he was talking to them because he doesn't want them to treat him as an outcast either. But Kirishima doesn't want the twins to be left out and to be left alone because they are his bros.

It was the end of the class and Aziawa dismissed everyone except Shinso. It became a norm at this point and Shinso learned how to ignore the 'conversation'. Aziawa walked from behind the desk and sat down on the edge of it with his hands crossed across his chest. Shinso sighed at the sudden movement and said "You can try all you want to, but it's not going to work." Aziawa remained quiet. Shinso thinks he is being weird by staring at him, but in reality, he was thinking. He was trying to figure out how he should go about the conversation. "Shinso, do you have Izuku's number?" Shinso looked up at Aizawa with a confused look. "Why do you want to know?" Shinso asked. "...Because I want to talk to both of you at once," Aziawa replied. "Well, I don't have his number," Shinso replied. "Are you saying that because you don't want to talk or because you truly don't have his number?" Aizawa asked. "Both," Shinso replied. Aziawa sighed and walked over to the table Shinso was sitting at. "Shinso...I know you don't want to talk to me ever again or have anything to do with you, but I want to fix things between us. I want to fix things between all three of us. I want us to be a family."

Shinso looked at Aizawa with a confused look, asking if he was serious. "You lied to me about who my parents were. Before I even asked you and after I've asked. You lied about your son being dead and you lied about who my mother was. You may think you barely did anything, but you have done a lot of pain towards me and Izuku; especially Izuku. Did you know while you are celebrating my birthdays and on Christmas he would be in the back of the room or sitting in his house. Do you know about the incident with his face? Did you know that Katsuki and Katsumi both were Izuku's bullies? Did you know Izuku learned how to clean, cook, do his laundry, and walk to and from school? This all started at a young age! It may seem stupid to you as to why I am upset, but it is self explanatory! I am upset at myself and at you!...I took your love, your attention, and your care from him all in one day. He may be talking to me now, but who knows how long until he doesn't want to talk to me anymore."