Ideas that DIDN'T make it

Here are many of the ideas I had while planning this story that just never happened or were forgotten about (until now).

Other names for Nova:
-Luna: Latin for “moon” (used for daughter)
-Aurora: Ancient Roman goddess of Dawn; the Northern Lights; Latin for “dawn”
-Lyra: one of brightest stars in the sky; greek from Lyre aka a harp

Honorary Callsign Options:
-Celeste: french for “heavenly”
-Selene: greek goddess of the moon; greek for “moon”
-Apollo: greek god of music, prophecy, archery, healing and disease
-Artemis: Greek Goddess of the hunt and good health
(If you can't tell, I LOVE Greek Mythology)

-I had also planned to make use of the Nightingale title, but it just didn't fit anywhere for me to have someone call her that.

Face Claim Options:
-Taylor Hill, American Model
-Eden Chanel
-Sarah McDaniel
-Hande Erçel (credit to lilyroses95)

-Nova was going to have a Service or Therapy dog after traumatic work event
OR
-A trained therapy dog for patients at the hospital and a guard dog
-either way, the dog(s) were going to know she was pregnant at the end of the story and that's how Nova found out
     -this idea will be used in a future story

-Taylor didn't exist originally, and her role was just supposed to be a girlfriend of JJ's who we barely saw (we didn't see much of her anyways, but it was going to be much less)

-Possibly use Lindsey Stirling as violin inspo???? (Only cause I just watched a new video)

-Originally Bradley knew about Hangman and it was one of the reasons he didn't like him in the beginning.

-I had Phoenix playing a much larger role initially, with only Nova and Bradley being in the know that she was lesbian. But I wanted to focus more on the core family that Nova has and expanding their relationships and history.

-Nova actually needing contacts/glasses was something I considered because I am very much blind as a bat and can only see 2 inches in front of my face without glasses. (Literally legally blind, like HIGHLY legally blind, without corrective lenses)

-when I began planning this story, the movie Devotion was coming out and I had intended to look into the actually history the movie was based on and use that for Hangman's background and family but didn't have time. (And I honestly forgot until it was too late.)

-I had planned on using the Lilo and stitch quote "this is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.“ but had no idea how to fit it in or where to put it.

-I kid you not, this is all this line says in my notes: “Name something to do with Aphrodite???” Was I talking about Nova's name?? The Title??? I have no idea.

-I had some more ideas for the wedding, mostly involving songs and dances. Specifically:
    -Entrance at wedding is "at last I see the light" piano edition (saw on insta)
    -Father/Daughter dance to Butterfly Fly Away from the Hannah Montana Movie
    -First Dance song: Thinking Out Loud: Ed Sheeran

I think that's about all of them. There are probably more that I just never wrote down, but I hope you enjoyed a peak inside my brain while planning out Nova and Jake's story!