1

i walked into my brother, waylyns house, thats the best thing about him playing for the hurricanes & me playing soccer for NC state as chapel hill is that we live 20 minutes away from eachother.

so when i get tired of cafeteria food, i head over to his house.

sadly though, im in my senior year so its my final year before my life really begins.

ill move back to massachusetts and start my real life at that point.

until then, ill be living life with my brother 20 minutes from me, living off his food he bought. he is the richest of the siblings so he needs to share. im in college & poor.

"way?" i called out.

"livlyn?" a voice said.

i looked up at trevor who was standing in doorway to the kitchen.

"its liv." i corrected trevor.

i couldn't get any other words out, just us staring at eachother for multiple seconds.

"liv?"

"way?" i asked again. "why is trevor here?"

i could hear him rush in, "hey liv."

"why is trevor here?" i asked again, raising my voice.

"i didn't know you where coming over."

"i can't believe you."

i shook my head before turning around and walking out of his house and back in my car.

i got in and immediately called my sister, kellyn.

i sat in my car in waylyns driveway, waiting for her to pick up.

"hey liv." she smiled.

i set my phone up on my dash so she could see my face, "you got time to talk?"

"absolutely."

kellyn owns her own small business. poor girl didn't get much athletic ability like way & i, but she make good money.

"kell, guess who i just ran into at ways house."

"oh no. way plays anaheim tomorrow night." she gasped "trevor?"

"freaking zegras!" i finished her sentence.

"what did he say?"

"i walked in and i said- oh shit hes walking out here." i worry laughed

i put my car in reverse and backed out of the driveway, "okay sorry. so i walked in and i called out way, so he knew i was there. so im in the kitchen because i went through the garage and i hear "livlyn" and everyone calls me liv now, i told everyone to call me liv now. so i corrected him and then way walked in and i got mad at him because why is trevor at his house? i dont care that he is in town, he cheated on me and you're going to let him back in your life?"

"oh my god. i wish i was there, id go yell at both of them." she laughed.

"god i hate trevor." i chuckled.

"i thought we all did but i guess way & him are buddies again-oh speaking of buddies." i said.

"yeah?"

"guess who is in my dms?" i asked.

"who?"

"jack hughes."

she gasped. "shut up! he's literally trevors best friend!"

"you know when i made my tiktok account and started posting, i never thought that i would draw the attention that i am."

a few years ago i started making funny tiktok about soccer & life, i never thought thatd id have a little over 12 thousand followers across multiple platforms. its fun to go to games and meet younger girls who follow me and dream to be like me, but i do tell them to set their goals higher, haha. im cool & all but, dream bigger sister.

"okay, please liv. you're literally so athletically talented & beautiful. plus think if you & jack date, power couple! you play soccer, he plays hockey, you're kids could play both! you should totally date him, imagine that bounce back. if you want to get back at trevor, get with his best friend. he can be your bounce back season liv!"

"what is a bounce back season?"

"remember all the things that trevor liked about you, but you hated about yourself?" she asked

"yeah."

"get with jack, do those things that trevor loved about you, snap a few pictures and post them. make him jealous. bounce back season, livs."

"im not going to do that." i rolled my eyes.

i parked at a starbucks, "i think you should."

"what good will it do?"

"you get back at trevor, plus jack is so much better looking than trevor." she explained. "and he's better and he makes more money!"

"no." i laughed.

"girl if you're boring than just say that." she laughed "send jack my account so i can date him."

i rolled my eyes, "you wish."

"you're right, i do!" she laughed

"well, i have to get to work. i have to get the order sent before noon. call me of anything else juicy comes up and i need to book a flight to come whoop some ass."

"alright, love you, have fun." i laughed

"love you too."