53

*chapter contains talks of eating disorder. if you're struggling with an eating disorder, please call 988 or text NEDA to 741741 to be connected with a counselor. national alliance for eating disorders monday-friday 9am-7pm EST at 866-662-1235. call the anorexia hotline at 1-888-375-7767. plus there are lots more options for calling & texting out there too! please don't hesitate to seek out help for yourself. you are loved & strong & i believe in you! if chapter needs to be skipped, i understand.*

-

<>jacks pov<>

my family decided to go to livs for christmas.

shes doing better but still so silent about what clicked in her to make that decision again.

i knocked on the parkers front door, with luke, quinn, & my parents behind me.

seconds later kellyn opened it.

"hey jack." she smiled softly.

i hugged her, "did you get her flowers?"

"yeah. i made my parents stop at a floral shop when we got here. i figured she would want some christmas flowers."

i walked in seeing waylyn & tracy.

"hey jack." tracy said, hugging me.

my family introduced themselves to her family while i looked around for any sign of liv.

"shes in her room." kell whispered to me.

"can i go?"

"of course."

i turned to my parents, "im gonna go see liv, ill let you know when you guys can come see her."

i walked away and up the stairs.

the door was open and i saw her in bed so i lightly knocked on the door.

no response so i headed in, setting the flowers on the dresser before taking my shoes off to lay next to her in bed.

there was 2 other mattresses in her room with blankets and pillows.

i guess kell & way slept in here last night.

"hey liv." i said softly.

her back was to me and she was wrapped in several blankets.

"livy."

i hugged her and laid with her, still not seeing her face.

kell walked in.

"liv, way made you a shake."

she walked around to the other side of the bed.

pulling a blanket back some while setting the cup on her nightstand.

"hey, youve you people here to see you." she said, feeling her face. "lets get these blankets off you, you're burning up."

we started getting the blankets off her, she did nothing to help us.

when kell got the last one off and tossed it onto the floor, liv turned around, facing me.

i saw her face for the first time in nearly a month.

"hey babe." i smiled.

her face stayed stoned and she didn't look me in the eyes.

i looked at kell, "what can i do to help?"

"you can help her shower. do her hair. get her dressed." she said.

i looked down at liv, "can we get you in the shower? get you changed? i think youd feel better."