81

a 2 week home stand means livs home.

new jersey home.

i picked her up from the airport and im driving her to our house.

the one i bought, that she hasn't seen. not even pictures of it.

thr whole drive here i held her hand, softly running my thumb over the top across her soft skin.

"what did you buy jack?" she gasped, seeing the house for the first time, as the gate opened.

"thats our home." i smiled, driving up the driveway.

and by home i mean a 10 million dollar house, and when liv moves in it will finally be a home.

ive bought the essentials for now, appliances, a bed, and a couch.

my plan is to give liv my card and let her run free and decorate & purchase stuff.

"jack." she said, hand covering her mouth as a few tears escaped her eyes.

"what is it babe?" she had tears in her eyes, "this is our home?"

i parked and got out, walked around to open her door.

"welcome home babe." i said, opening the door.

she leaped onto me.

"i can't believe it jack!"

i hugged her back, walking up the steps to the front door.

"do you want to unlock the door?"

"yes!" she said, jumping off me.

i handed her the key, in her shaky hands, and she unlocked the door, slowly opening it.

"oh my jack rowden!"

i showed her around the house.

she was amazed at everything.

"the masters over there and this is the guest bedroom and then this wing is just bedrooms. for now we can set them up as guest bedrooms but one day these will be the kids rooms." i explained.

we walked back over to the the living room and kitchen.

"its blue." she said, seeing the kitchen.

that was a special request of mine was that the cabinets get painted light blue with gold handles.

she wondered into what will be the dining room.

"we could host so many ladies nights!" she said, seeing the size of the dining room.

"i was thinking team dinners, but that too."

"how much was this?"

"it was newly built." i said.

"jack, how much was this?" she asked again.

instead of answering that question i opened the door to the master bedroom, which has its own side of the house.

her eyes went wide.

"i can't believe i got mad at you for buying this without telling me."

"no no no, i get why you got mad." i chuckled.

"its got his & hers closets and a massive bathtub and shower." i pointed out.

"this is too much."

"why dont we go look at the backyard." i said, pulling her towards the door in the master bedroom that leads to the master bedroom porch.

she stood in awe, mouth open and all.