𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

Cara Hendersons pov

School was ending in a week, and I wasn't exactly sure of my plan by the end of high school..but I knew I could pick anything, my father's reputation carrying me anywhere I wanted.

The school bell rings and I find myself hurrying to get outside, the fresh air was what I was craving. Stepping outside I scan the parking lot but don't see Rory's car, sighing as I take a seat on the bench outside. Rory didn't take that long so I hoped he would come quickly.

"Hey..cara?" A voice startled me and I looked up to find a taller guy peering down at me with a mysterious glint in his eyes. I stand up and meet his eyes, staring into his dark looming orbs, beautifully caramel colored.

"Yes...? Who are you?" I speak, keeping my hands by my hips. Rory had always taught me to always be on my guard no matter who it was.

"Daniel? We've been in the same class for..three years?" He chuckled and his voice is thick, deep and sort of like a rumble that sent shivers down my spine. He stands taller than me, practically towering over me. His face was sculpted beautifully, his jaw toned sharp, his lips plump and pink, he was wearing dark jeans and a Tshirt that hung loosely over his skin, his body outlined visibly beneath it. He was...hot indeed, and I had no idea why he was talking to me..but he was and even though I was on my guard I was still blushing..I could feel it.

"Yeah...uh..sorry I've been more involved with my studies rather than guys" I tell him and he nods, putting his hands into his pockets sheepishly.

His eyes meet mine once again and I exhale a sharp breath, the contact sending a shiver down my spine. There was something captivating about his eyes it was hard not to look into them, getting sucked in like a black hole.

"I get it, I do. I uh... actually no I don't...shit I wouldn't know-"

"Did you need something?" I asked him, I didn't intend to cut him off but this shit was taking so long I don't want Rory to see us talking..I'm focusing on my studies...I'm focusing on my studies...

"Yeah uh...I'm celebrating my eighteenth birthday as this club downtown tomorrow..I was.. wondering if you would be interested-"

"No."

He shakes his head, faking a yawn.

"I figured...you don't seem like the type."

I glare at him, I know exactly what he's doing...

"...and what type is that?."

"The type that knows how to have fun" he was teasing me...

"Fuck it, give me the address I'll go."

And I fucking failed.

"And then he challenged me to go and I didn't wanna seem like I'm scared or something-"

"Cara" Rory cuts me off, silencing me with his hand. I had told him immediately because I felt super guilty about the whole situation, like I should have ignored him or something.

"I'm sorry."

He shakes his head.

"Cara your an adult, you are allowed to do whatever you want okay? I've taught you everything you need to know growing up okay? I trust you and know you'll make the right decisions."

I nod and take a deep breath, smiling at him.

"Thanks..Rory. Can you drop me off?."

He nods and I take a deep breath, considering if this is really what I wanted.

I rush upstairs and go to find something to wear..what do I even wear to a club? A dress right?

Scanning through my closet I find a few dress I've never wore before, I don't even know if I ever bought these but I was glad someone did, this was a special occasion.. wasn't it?

I grab a thin strapped red dress, searching for shoes as well. I didn't find red shoes but I did find black strap on shoes, prepared to wear them and look stunning. I didn't exactly know what was happening..I've never dressed up for a guy, never went to a club, never even made contact with one, it was so... different from everything I've done and yet..I wanted to give this a test run, see how this would turn out.

Getting changed I look in the mirror and barely recognize who I am, the dress highlighted everything I hid from the world. I throw on some deodorant, grab a shaver and shave my legs and underarms so it's not a hairy situation anywhere, spray on some perfume, and brush my hair along with my teeth. I grab some lipstick and slather some on, smiling at myself. I looked...hot, I was probably cocky with myself and looked okay in someone else's eyes..but I loved how i looked.

Stepping outside my room, I head downstairs carefully, and stand on the bottom, waiting for Rory to notice, I didnt wanna go unless he approved and if he didn't I would go back and change, just like that.

He looks up and does a double take, a smile flashing on his kind face.

"...you look beautiful..I can't believe I'm encouraging you to go out to a party...but I know I taught you well and I know..you won't do anything that puts you in danger."

I nod and smile, because he was right, I wasn't dumb, he had taught me better, and I'm glad he did, because now I was prepared for anything.