𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓

Travis Crashaws pov (murderer #1)

The second I woke up my head pounds ruthlessly, making me groan the second I opened my eyes. My stomach churns and I sit up quickly, rubbing my eyes. Last night floods back to me and I'm scanning the room to find her, cara sleeping next to me peacefully. What the fuck?

Her hands were free...had I freed them last night? And she..stayed?

Closing my eyes I try to remember what happened last night.

Having dinner, drinking tequila, the bedroom...her hands on mine...

My eyes blink open as I turn to look at her and realize what the fuck I had just done. I..we..staring at the blanket I realize it's stained with blood and I look at her, feeling pity for her all of a sudden. I hadn't realized it would hurt that bad...why the fuck would I get her drunk?

Careful not to wake her I grab the sheets from under her and she stirs but doesn't wake and I'm thankful for that. I couldn't get my mind clear for just one second...all I could hear was the moans, the groans, her fingers on my skin...how wet and tight she felt around my fingers...

Fuck, nothing a shower couldn't fix.

Grabbing clothes from the closet I bundle some up and am about to head out before I realize she could leave...

Grabbing the cuffs from last night I chain her quietly to the headboard and she doesn't even stir, thank goodness she's a heavy sleeper.

Grabbing the clothes I head into the shower and shut the door, stripping quickly and turning the water to extra cold, stepping inside. It's colder than I thought but I don't mind, I need to clear my fucking mind. Stepping inside I rest my head against the tiles and breath heavily, taking deep breaths.

Last night...why did that happen? It wasn't supposed to..but It did. Kissing her lips...soft lips...touching her felt like exploring a new prize. My hands travel down to where I desperately wanted her to touch and find myself already hard, why was I already fucking hard?

Deciding to pump her out my system last night floods into my mind and I remember the feeling of her warmth, her breasts beneath my hands, the moans that left her lips as I fondled her gently, touching her, feeling how tight she felt around my fingers. I groan as I think of me inside of her instead of my fingers.

Gripping her thighs I hold her tightly, keeping her against my body as I press into her slowly, a gasp escaping her lips as well as mine. Her warmth throbbed around my length, the wentess coaxing me completely. I wanted more than anything to pound into her ruthlessly...and I should have but I wasn't an asshole...not necessarily. She bites into my shoulder and I move out and slowly move back in, filling her completely.

I couldn't get it out of my head, why was it so hard to stop thinking about her? She was just some girl I kidnapped..not someone I should get to know....but what would be so wrong to get to know her? To know the real her...

Closing my eyes the pace picks up and my head goes back, the water running down my back coldly. This shower wasn't working...and I didn't mind it one bit.

What was going on with me?