𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

John Crashaw (murderer #2)

I hadn't known what to do about this whole situation, kidnapping her would be harder than we had thought.

She didn't even go out much, she was raised much more differently from everyone else in the world she had seemed like the type to be born in a fucking box she was that trapped in from the world.

Sitting in my black SUV I watch the school building, trying to come up with a simple plan to get her into the car, anything, something.

The bell rings loudly and out come the children, piling out like flies. I don't see her yet but I do see a younger man waiting by the door, waiting for someone. She finally comes out and he gkes up to her, talking to her intently. Shes suddenly handing her his phone and I watch as she types quickly and hands the phone back to him as she makes her way this way, scanning the parking lot for Rory I'm guessing.

After my encounter with Rory last night I had learned more about her than I ever could with scrolling uselessly on the internet. He had basically told me her life story since he was drunk and I pretended to be interested while I was mentally taking notes of everything he had told me.

She spots my car and turns back, waiting by the bench. The kid who exchanged numbers with her heads this way and I roll my window down, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Excuse me young man?" I blurt out and he turns my way and smiles widely.

"Yes?."

"I'm John, a friend of caras father Rory?" I had lied straight through my teeth and had prayed silently that he believed me, he seemed gullible and I kept a smile on my face to seem sincere.

"Oh Rory's friend? You must be cool just like him he's a cool dude. What can I do for you?".

He was an idiot...this would go perfectly now wouldn't it?

"Rory's on vacation but he asked me to look after cara while he's gone. She's been...coming home late and I want to know if you can help me out with something? I promise I'll pay you or put in a good word for Rory if you need me too."

Seconds pass by and I'm worried I overstepped my boundaries that is until he steps forward and nods his head in agreement.

The things kids would do just to date someone they have no chance with is hilarious.

"Sure! I'm Daniel by the way" he holds his hand out towards mine and I shake it firmly, smiling even wider.

He just sold her live over to me and didn't even know it yet.

I sit in the stuffy and uncomfortable black chair in the brightly colored club, adjusting my collar as I scan the door once again. Daniel I think that was his name had graciously texted cara to meet him at a club they apparently had already met at to get to know each other better. I had spiraled down this lying path I knew I couldn't come back from and i no longer gave a fuck. This chase was going on for too long.

It was time to end it here, right this second.

She had told him she would meet him here and I had eventually led myself here, waiting for her to show up. I had what I needed right in my pocket and I wasn't sure if she was a drinker or not...but whatever she was ordering..It would come with a bubbling surprise.

The air was stuffy and yet the lights were beaming and dazzling, the multi different colors  flashing furiously. Bodies were moving on the dance floor, chugging alcohol carelessly, eating food on the sides, or just sitting in the booths chatting and I felt like if I did live a normal less angry life that could be me, the coolest and hottest asshole here.

But I was here for business not pleasure.

I didn't know what to expect when she walked into the club, her eyes moving all over the place quickly. Even though she looked and dressed like a different person her eyes gave her away, I remember the bright and joyful look that shined in her eyes daily. She was wearing a black skintight dress, the leather outlining the curves she hid constantly. Her skin was pale and light which contrasted well with the dress she was wearing. Her black strapped heels made her seem taller, more confident. Her hair was in a tight bun and she had red lipstick covering her tight thinned lips. She was incredibley sexy and if I wasn't here to ruin her life I could see this night taking a different turn.

She makes her way to the bar and sits a few seats away from me, her eyes glued to the alcohol behind the woman at the counter. Even with the loud music I couldn't hear a word she was saying, her voice small and soft.

I already knew how this would go, and I had hoped this went right not wrongly.

"Can I get a water please?" I interrupt them both and the lady behind the counter turns my way and nods, turning around and grabbing a glass.

Even as I spoke that's when her eyes finally meet mine, holding my gaze for a few seconds before turning away shyly.

This was going to be so fucking fun...