𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

John Crashaws pov (murderer #2)

Rubbing my eyes I head into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. My brother had updated me on her status and she had eaten something, even though it was a little meal she ate and I wasn't proud of her, I wanted to starve that bitch but I know she wasn't useful when she was dead so I guess she had to stay alive.

The next day it was my turn to watch her and I wasn't sure I could handle being in the same room as that bitch, the stinging pain from yesterday definitely going to leave a scar. Stepping into the tiny room I decided to grab her some clothes, not just because I didn't even know why I took them away, but because I didn't want to see her fucking naked, she's done a good job hiding herself from us both.

Holding the clothes in one hand I turn the lock and open the door, finding her sitting there with the blanket wrapped around her body. Her eyes meet mine and I glare back into her dirty little orbs, she had no right to stare at me.

Here" I throw the clothes at her and she stares at them then at me, confused.

"Get fucking dressed, I'm tired of seeing you like this."

She stares at me, her eyes wide.

"But..you took them away.-"

My glare shuts her up right away and I lean against the door frame, watching her.

"Aren't you gonna.." she motions for me to leave.

"Nope..you don't earn that fucking right. Get dressed."

She stares at me, not moving a single inch.

"I will fucking dress you if you need me to-"

"No fuck! Just...okay" she huffs, throwing the clothes down.

She stares at me and closes her eyes, dropping the blanket completely. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting her to look so..innocent. Her body was pale, her skin thin from the lack of food. Raking my eyes down her body I watch her curves, her breasts on display. They were big, niether small either, perfect size for her. Fuck if she wasn't such a bitch I would take her here...but I knew I couldn't.

She gets changed into the clothes, her cheeks flushed the whole time. Her eyes stayed on mine and I was wondering where she had the guts to keep her darkened eyes on mine as she changed, almost sultry and seductively.

"I'm sorry...for stabbing you" she whispers after putting her clothes on, the large sweats and oversized t-shirt fitting her much better than I thought it would.

"Sure you fucking are" I watch her cautiously, knowing it was probably a half ass apology. I didn't trust that bitch one bit.

"I am...I..can I just ask for one thing.." she avoided my gaze now, tying her hair into a bun. Part of me couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked and yet I hated her so much I stopped myslef from letting my thoughts wonder any further.

"What the fuck is it now?."

"I..know I can't have a shaver because of the razor..but what about nair?."

"Nair?."

"Yes..it's..hair removal? I haven't...it.." she stutters and I watch as she tries to form the words in her mouth.

"You want to get hair removal? For what? Your armpits, pussy?" Her eyes widen at my foul language, a red shade filling her cheeks. That's what women do with shavers, they shave the places guys don't.

"If that's...okay..I.." she shakes her head and I stare at her, why was I considering this? I wasn't sure, she was a selfish bitch who had too many requests.

"I don't fucking know, okay? Fuck."

She nods and I run my fingers through my hair, hoping to think better. She stares at me as I do this, mesmorized.

"What?" I bark and she doesn't move, just stares.

"You.. nevermind..I just.." she stands up and makes her way towards me, inches away. What was she doing? I check her hands, there's nothing in them. So why was she so close? What the fuck was she doing?

"Get the fuck-"

I stop talking as her hand reaches up and snakes her fingers are ran through my hair softly, her fragile fingers ran slightly across my scalp. It feels.. heavenly and I'm stuck in place, letting it happen, letting her touch me..why? Why couldn't I move?

Her fingers roam across my hair and my lips part slightly, the missing feeling of another warmth roaming my body something I've longed for awhile now. She stares at me mesmorized, watching me as if she liked what she did to me, did she?

"Cara..." I groan as she grips it tightly, her hands feeling fire against my skin. Her fingers roam down my neck and it feels electric and intense as she leans in to kiss it softly, making me step back.

"No...don't do shit like that. That's not.." I couldn't form a sentence, I was so fucking confused. She stabbed me..she was the enemy, she is the enemy..so why did I let her do that?

"I'm sorry-"

"No..shut the fuck up. Just..no..I..." Stepping away I leave the room, hoping to forget what the fuck just happened, why couldn't I let go of the feeling of her lips?

She is the enemy...the enemy. I needed to get away, and I wouldn't be back for awhile.