𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦, 𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Had those words came out? I wasn't sure, it sounded like me but was it really me? Probably. Here I was almost completely drunk straddling John, kissing his neck while my hands claimed him underneath his shirt. I hadn't minded, I just know I didn't need this or want this to stop and I hope he understood it.

His hands grip the bottom of my shirt before pulling it over my head,  throwing it behind him. His hands reach up towards my chest and cup my breasts gently, his hands felt like fire throughout my whole entire body and I groan, closing my eyes as my hips move slowly on their own, rocking against him to feel more friction.

His hands fondle me gently before kneading harder, his thumbs brushing over my nipples as I cry out, never having felt this in my entire life. It felt so good and yet there was pain beneath it which was earth shattering.

"Look at you" he pants, his lips find my neck while his hands move slowly once again, nipping at my skin. His hands travel down towards my waist before pulling me into him roughly as his lips meet my chest, kissing in between my breasts with light kisses.

"Please.." I pleaded, I had never felt something so torturing, and yet didn't want him to stop it whatsoever. I was conflicted deeply and yet needed more than just this and he knew it.

His hands slide down my jeans before he stares at my underwear, sucking in a breath. I was soaked, completely. His eyes meet mine before kissing me hard, moaning into my mouth.

He stands up and hoists me in his arms as he makes his way to the stairs, climbing each step slowly. He stops halfway as I kiss his neck, running my nails down his back hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to draw blood. He shudders and trips but catches himself before he could crush me on the steps. Laying on the steps beneath him he takes his shirt off and I stare at his chest, which had a large tattoo of a rose right in the middle of his chest. It was beautiful and yet extremely sexy at the same time. How had I not noticed it before?

Trailing my fingers over his chest I slide my hands down and palm him through his jeans, his eyes rolling back as he groans, his hands gripping my thighs roughly.

"Please cara..." He groans and I help him out of his jeans, even though the stairs were incredibly uncomfortable being here with him moaning my name was so fucking worth it.

The second his jeans are gone I slide my hands over his boxers, teasing him through the fabric. He was incredibly hard and It was quite noticable with the lack of fabric to help cover it.

Slipping my hands inside I feel him hardened beneath my fingers and he gasps, sagging into my slightly, desperately. His skin was soft and so odd it felt easy to touch with my fingers, sliding them up and down as I move at my own pace.

"Fuck...cara" he groans, gripping my hands as he hoists me up carrying me towards the bedroom.

He opens the door and doesn't bother turning on the lights as he sets me on the bed, slamming his lips into mine once more.

"Wait..." I breath out, he pulls away and I move out from under him and turn the light on, seeing his face sending butterflies to my stomach. He sits on the bed and I make my way towards him again, sitting on his lap. He groans as I rock my hips gently, making me gasp soflty. With both of us in underwear and practically nothing else it was hard not to moan seeing how I could feel him beneath me...just inches away.

"Cara...don't" he warned as his lips meet my neck, gripping my breasts roughly, making me hiss. He wasnt as gentle as I thought he would be...but why did I enjoy it more?

Rocking my hips I move up and down, practically feeling the throbbing of his length just inches away. His head goes back in agony before he shudders, his eyes meeting mine.