𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐

John Crashaw (murderer #2)

Sitting on the basement couch, I watch through the window and stare at her as she scans the room, probably looking for something to use. I knew she would, there wasn't anything she could use, not even the toilet seat lid which was glued shut. I had planned this all too perfectly, and it would go well as long as my brother was on board...I was a little worried he would pussy out...

But then again I wasn't worried.

It was the next morning and I was considering giving her something to eat, not just because I wanted her to starve but because I wasn't sure she deserved it.

I put my mask back on and grab the bunch of clothes I grabbed from my house, she needed to change didn't she?

I unlock the door and step Inside, finding her staring back up at me. She wasn't scared...which confused me because she had just been taken from her family..shouldn't she be scared? She wasn't though, she was oddly calm, very emotional but she was calm.

"Hope you slept well" I greet her and she doesn't say anything. She looked like shit though, her eyes were puffy and red, mascara streaking down her face. Her once beautifully done bun was messy now and her clothes had wrinkled heavily.

"I brought you some clothes" I hand them to her and she doesn't move for it, doesn't even look at me anymore as her eyes meet the floor. I guess the silent treatment was fair, I did just ruin her life didn't I?

"I hope they fit, I don't know your size or anything-"

"Don't act like you care, you probably just want to see my change you bitch" she whispers roughly and I'm taken back by her tone but simply smile, shaking my head.

"If I wanted to see anyone naked I would watch porn, but honestly I was just being nice."

"Nice?" She shook her head, tears welling in her eyes.

Oh fuck don't start crying.

"Yeah nice...I could leave you here, starve you, fuck you, I could do anything I wanted to you and yet I'm being nice by offering you clothes and food. So stop being ungrateful and take the fucking clothes" I demand and her eyes widen, she was scared now, scooting away from me.

Good, she should be. She didn't know what I was capable of and I wasn't going to show her because I wanted to have fun with her first...but I could skip this part and get to the fun parts.

But I wouldn't and won't.

She reaches a shaky hand up and takes the clothes from me, holding them against her.

"Wait" she speaks as I head out and I stop in my tracks, turning towards her.

"What now?".

"I...need a shower. And...uh..." She shakes her head, embarrassed by her words.

"Need what?" I had no idea why I was even considering her request..she didn't deserve it and sure as hell didn't deserve my time.

"Pads."

I blink, staring at her.

"When it hits a certain time of the month-"

"Shut the fuck up I know what a period is. The question is why should I get you what you want?" This sounded like a trip to the grocery store...a trip I didn't want to take.

"Because..I don't want to bleed in this dress...or on this matress" she spoke softly and I shake my head, closing my eyes. I wasn't even considering this, who cares if she bled everywhere? Didn't fucking matter to me.

"Sure...I'll consider it."

After leaving the basement Travis is standing at the top of the stairs, his eyes watching my every move.

"Everything okay?."

"We need to go to the grocery store... something about pads?" I wasn't an expert on women, I knew how to please them definitely, knew what they wanted, but when it came to periods and...other things like that I'm always lost.

Too much thinking to do.

"Oh...okay I'll go then" he seemed a little too eager to go just for some lady products..

"Why?" I asked him and he sighs heavily, scratching his head.

"Fuck I don't know...I need to get out. Why the hell not?" His eyes were honest and so was he, and he had never lied to me. He looked tired though, worn out. He was wearing baggy sweats and large hoodie. He looked like a homeless bum but then again that was my brother.

"Alright...I'll be here then,  Here" I toss it my keys and he catches it with one hand and heads out the house, slamming the door behind him.

The plan is to keep her here, for however long I wanted to. The plan is to torture her, however I want and do whatever I want with and to her. All of my anger and anything I had held against her father would be released towards her, and I had felt much better knowing I could hurt someone so innocent and pure with the hatred and burning rage I had held for years. It wouldn't be pretty, but I didn't care anymore. I was tired of holding onto my feelings and needed to release everything I had held up over the years. And I would, slowly and slowly everyday.

I would destroy the pure flower with the poison I had in my heart.