Parade

Esmeralda was looking around to the other tributes and looking at what Cinna decided to put her and Rye in.

Acid wash shirts to represent the ash and staining of the coal, with all black overalls that are a little more baggy from the bottom to look almost like what the coal miners look like. And on top of their head, a crown that has a surprise that would help draw the audiences attention.

"Cinna I'm sorry but you said you were going to help, what the hell is a shirt and overalls going to do that is attention grabbing.

Cinna opened a flame on a stick, and said , "Okay so I'm going to promise you that this is safe."

"It better be" Esmeralda said and Cinna chuckled a little.

Cinna lit the crowns on fire and they stood on the back of the carriage.

Haymitch, Effie, Cinna, and I are going down the elevator with Katniss and Peeta to take them to the carriage. Once they get by the horses, Cinna stops everyone.

"This is something that I haven't done in 8 years but I think the time is right" Cinna told Katniss and Peeta then looked over to Esmeralda and smiled. She mouthed a thank you and gave a faint smile.

"Is it real?" Peeta asked.

"It's made to look real, it's perfectly safe" Esmeralda answered.

"Yes perfectly safe, Esmeralda has first hand knowledge on these, I won't put it on you guys if I didn't think it was safe" Cinna said.

Esmeralda looked over at all the other tributes and felt that her two mentees were going to stick out more than anything compared to them.

"You sure you want to be near an open flame" Katniss said breaking Esmeralda out of her.

"Fake flame" Haymitch corrected.

Cinna put the flame on them and they stood on the carriage to take them out to the thousands of Capitol fans waiting.

Once the crowns were on fire, they started moving out, Snow was watching every single one of them.

From the sky box where they are commenting from, Caesar is yelling with excitement, for each District but isn't shy with his favorite.

"All these districts!!! All these tributes!!! Wait look look DISTRICT 12!!!!" Caesar yelled with excitement.

"That's something we've never seen before!! Coal getting the fire that's amazing. Cinna is a genius, the way the fire flows absolutely brilliant" Ceasar said again.

"Let me just say I think you all know who I'm rooting for" Ceasar quickly added.

After she got back into the area where they were in the beginning, Cinna, Haymitch, and Effie took Esmeralda and Rye back to the highest living quarters, being the penthouse.

This is the shortest chapter but it was
heavier on Esmeralda's point of view