The End?

The alliance spent most of the day walking to the tree making sure they got there before the lightening struck at night.

"What's going on?" Annie announced, as the sun started to set.

"They are getting that bored they're making the 'days' go faster," Haymitch said with a scoff.

They finally reached the tree, and Beetee finished wrapping the wire around the tree.

"To make sure this works I'll stay here and finish up the wiring while the girls walk this to the beach. I'll need protection so the guys will stay back with me" Beetee told the alliance.

"I'll go with the girl for extra protection" Peeta and Finnick said at the same time, unplanned.

"No Katniss, Esmeralda, Annie, Johanna, and Flor will be fine on their own. I was promised protection, I need all of you" Beetee pointed at each of the male victors in this alliance.

"Then I'll stay here" Esmeralda spoke up.

"No you five need to stick together" Beetee informed the female victors.

"Is there a problem?" Beetee asked, directed more towards Katniss, Esmeralda, Finnick, and peeta.

"No" Finnick and peeta answered.

"Not at all" esmeralda and Katniss said together.

Katniss walked over to Peeta and they moved quickly to talk to each other.

Esmeralda walked to Finnick and gave him a hug, "I'll see you at midnight" she told him.

"Midnight" Finnick responded.

"I love you" esmeralda told him.

"I love you" Finnick said and grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her like he never walked to let go. But he had to, overall he knew this plan was going to work and he was going to see her again.

Esmeralda walked back over to Johanna and Flor, garantes the coil while Katniss walked away from Peeta and Annie walked back from Dom.

All the female tributes nodded and they started their walk to the beach.

As they were walking, suddenly the coil stopped spinning like it was caught on something. Then the coil snapped and then Johanna and Flor knocked Katniss and Esmeralda to the ground and both of them ripped the tracker out of their arms. Katniss and Esmeralda screamed at the action.

"Be quiet," Flor and Jo whisper yelled at the female victors from 12.

Half of what was left of the career alliance, which were 3 victors, looked around and saw nothing and left to the lightening tree.

"Stay down" Johanna said to esmeralda and Katniss.

Annie called them over to the direction of the tree, and said something went wrong.

Esmeralda go herself up, dizzy she pulled Katniss up.

"Katniss we have to go, we have to go get Peeta, Haymitch, and Finnick" Esmeralda told Katniss trying to get her to stand right.

As the were adjusting themselves to start running, they heard 3 cannons go off. The two victors looked at each other and ran as fast as they could, it's like all the dizziness left their bodies and adrenaline took over. Once they reached the tree, they saw Emmer, Cashmere, and Satin, the victors from 5, 1, and 8, respectively, were laying on the ground unconscious next to a barely conscious Beetee.

Both women looked at each other and sighed in relief that it wasn't one of the three they ran back for.

"PEETA" Katniss yelled out.