Chapter 1 Poof I'm here!

"Why did I agree to this mission you ask?" I owed a favor and made a promise to my friend, yeap he's not a human a Dragon shifter my partner ,a genius who created a time dimensional travel gate and operates the thing so I'm on a mission to save his race from well themselves!

Rations check, weapons check, bullet proof vests ,anti Venom, nano gene healing ,guise shield, scent blocker and cover check " I've implanted the gate key in your finger bone and your consciousness is the trigger remember " Got it Draco !"

And remember worst case scenario let me turn the channels on and I'll project my images through the Teleprompt " I'll do my best for you!" But if I get killed I'm haunting you! I say with my best resting bitch face.

" I would want you to do it !" He says with a smirk and a half cocked smile." Fire this thing up so I can come back for a good dinner and a bath! " Over and out ten four babe! Such a tease ! I giggled.

Wind howled and electric pulses can be felt through the earth " Bye Jessie see you back soon! " I wave on my way through, I fell through the sky like a sack of potatoes but somehow landed softly without going splat ,my ears are ringing I took deep breaths slowly sitting up opening a bottle of water I sipped on it in the distance I see the castle.

" Time for my guise!" I put my scent and guise next to my skin for the visual and scent effects and I have the letter in draconian for his ancestor but since there bigoted as he says ,I'll have to be sneaky walking into the town filled with dragon shifters and human slaves.

They can't see I'm human even so I put my mask on as I approach the door,I click my translator that is also under my skin so I don't have to speak there language " State your business!" A guard sporting around with no shirt, " I have an important letter from the future for your Lords!" A howling laugh echoed through the castle grounds " I am not bullshitting you, I have a message from the future! " Gods if your lying you will be killed! " I know, but I am not telling lies call your Lord's to your Master and all talk to them! "

It's your life you imbecile ! He turned as I followed him down the long corridor that echoed as we stepped magical fires illuminated the halls then we gotta a entryway " Wait here!" I nod, I hear a woman being talked about " She will never be better than a human!

" That urkes me but Draco told me they were bigoted only seeing value in themselves ," She will birth children for all my sons and you will never again!"

Shes my mate sire! He growled and roared "I'd like to traquilize his ass !" I better not pull my skills out unless I have too, keep it cool I chanted in my mind! " What!" Th there is a female who claims to have a message for all the Lord's from the future! I hear roaring laughs and then an abrupt " You expect me to believe such drivel?" Where is this female! Since I'm not the beat around the bush type, I walk myself in " I am right here!" Standing in front of this old bastard with the biggest grin I can muster ,with this guise I'm a dragon without I'm toast or a killing machine.

" I have this letter from your future relative and my friend I might add!" Passing him the letter he huffed and as he read it his eyes dilated "your his partner !" Yes, we work together with the government in a secret service!

" What could our salvation have to do with humans such drivel? Well your species is dying out your women can't conceive right?" A human could not birth a dragon shifter!

" Yes they can as a matter of fact we live harmonious many interspecies relationships have healthy children !" So let's get all your children there mates and your grand children, I'll take us through the gate!  "We require proof !" Of what the interspecies relationships? I asked " He gets a devious smirk "I will do this I will take a chance by getting my friend and your relative on a visual where he can explain to you better he is a genius!" What is a genius?  The young dragon boy asked. "Someone who is way beyond normal intelligence!" I answered. No ,you breed a child for my son! " What? " I will use his tactic, " If he was in love with me I might but your relative has first dibs dude!" I grin.

Are you his mate? No but I know him a whole lot better than I do any of you! I turn on my cb and punch the teleprompt key "Vixen to Draco over and out! " There was a loud hum " Jessie !" He hissed.

" Hi Draco, I am here with your family they want proof of interspecies pregnancy being successful!" Dragon kin cover your eyes for a moment there was a flash of light and his image was before them tall built dark hair horns ,wings claws but in his full human form with a most handsome face, " I see my best friend made it there ,I am your proof of interspecies success!"